Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2011 7:26:22 PM EDT
I've been wanting one of these but all I've found where either junk or refinished. I found this one this afternoon! Nice org. finish. Just a sweet overall gun.
Ser# range 32XXXX so it was built in 1922.
I scanned it for detail so it may look a little funny. Then I laid it on a AR15 for a size comparison Enjoy!

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty cool.

My next will be an 05 hammer less.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#2]
very nice condition.  a .25 beats a nuthin'.  

-tom
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine is surprisingly accurate.

Fun guns.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pretty cool.

Did you see THIS ONE in the EE?

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats that looks like a great little gun.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty cool.

Did you see THIS ONE in the EE?

I think that I can find one cheaper, I saw a real nice one at a local pawn shop for $299.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Congrats that looks like a great little gun.

Thank you. I'm very happy to have one that's not been messed with.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Surprising little shooters.  I had the chance to shoot one (and clean/oil it up a bit) one day at the range.  The RSO had this attractive blonde, that kept one in her purse, switch lanes to be closer to me so I could "help with her form".  
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Do tell Randy - what did it set you back?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome. I've been on the lookout for a 08 Vest since I got my 1903 a few months ago.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I wanted one for a long time and bought one from a retired cop a few years ago.  I ended up using it for self-defence.  I never got it back.  Still have the loaded magazine from that night and the accessories and ammo for it, though.  I'll eventually replace when I have the money.  The cost of legal defence proved to be ruinous for me and I have yet to recover financially from that.  Mine was really nice, finish was 95% or more, the checkered wood grips with Colt medallions looked new, and the gun almost looked like I had just bought it new and taken it out of the box.  Very nice, accurate, and reliable.  I'm hoping some cop took it home rather than it having been melted down or something.  That apparently is how the cop I bought it from acquired it (when the cops ran the serial number it came back as being recorded as having been ordered destroyed by court order, which I was questioned about, although nothing came of it).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top