Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/12/2011 11:04:45 AM EDT
I predict he will the win the Ames poll Saturday as well, but fox, cnn, msnbc, ect ect will ignore it. The RINO's must have one of their own in the WhiteHouse in 2012 so they can continue Obummers evisceration of the Constitution. PAUL is the only candidate with a 100% pro-constitution/pro-freedom voting record. For those that don't get it yet, that means 100% pro-2nd Amendment.

Wins 44% here:
online straw poll

WOW! 61% blow out according to respondents from the debate:

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#1]
You don't get out much, do you?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Ron Paul winning an internet poll!  That is completely unexpected!
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:06:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Is this thread ment to be a self parody?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Ronbots done fucked up that poll.  

I really really like about half of what Ron Paul says.  His grasp of economics is great.  The other half of what he says scares the hell out of me.  Last night I heard him say we shouldn't interfere with iran getting nukes.  100% wrong.  He is also un-electable.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:08:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, he always wins all sorts of polls and then gets 2% in the real world.

Thank God there aren't that many stupid people
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck my life... We're going to have to put up with this Paulistinian crap for another 15 months?  Somebody shoot me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#9]
So did you have to delete your history every time you voted?

Get back to me when he wins a state in the primaries.

Pre-emptive strike:

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:10:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this supposed to be an example of subtle sarcasm?  That thread the other day has me questioning every post now...
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is exactly what happened the last time he ran. All the brain-dead Paulbots flooded the internet polls to make it look like he scored a huge victory. When the real numbers showed he got about 2% of the vote.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Shocker...

No one with two brain cells to rub together could come to the objective conclusion that Congressman Paul did anything but but weaken his position last night.   Don't get me wrong, I love hearing him speak of liberty and the constitutional role of the federal .gov, but he is completely off the reservation when it comes to foreign policy and the reality of the world we live in.  I would love to live in a world where we would not have to be interventionist in order to protect our interests and sovereignty, but I am a realist, not an idealist.  

The rabid Pual supporters must have a full time job spamming all of these polls.  I cannot fathom how any thinking person can come to that conclusion.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#13]

if meaningless polls decided elections ron paul would be dictator for life

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#14]
What is so wrong with Ron Paul that his mere name overshadows the fact that he does what he says which is way more than 99% of our other elected people can say for themselves.

At least he can say he has his own beliefs........and we know what he stands for.

If his only negative is that he prefers to stay out of shit that isn't our business.........for fucks sake..........we need to do that for a while and regain our strength.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Ye Olde Photoshoppe.  Ron's good with money but otherwise clinically insane.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I think Ron is way off on foreign policy and defense.

However, even if he wasn't he's 75 years old.  

His son Rand Paul seems to be much more "conservative" on the reforms he would conduct regarding US Foreign Policy and Defense.  Rand obviously is in-line with a lof of his Father's general ideas on defense, but he's not as radical or extreme in what he would do.  At least that's my impression of Rand.  Rand's only draw back is lack of experience, lack of record, and that he's not super polished yet in terms of presentation.  Although I already can see Rand becoming much better at handling the press as was evidenced by his interviews during the debt ceiling vote where he was able to describe a very sensible and reasonable approach despite the libs trying to make him look obstructionist. Rand Paul will probably take his Father's grass root movement and reach the White House at some point.  Ron Paul though would have become President already in his life it was ever going to happen.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He wins almost every poll (FOX included as per the OP).
Go head and keep rallying around the RINO's, they'll show their true colors after they've conned you out of your vote with their theatrical appeals to your patriotism and faux conservatism. Some never learn.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#19]
I heard he won the ABC poll by 1 million billion votes! Praise be to the great Paul!! Glory be to the high name of Ron!! He is pro consitution liberty guns weed heroine buses pound cakes and letting Iran have nukes! He is the answer to everything but we are too stupid to know how to vote or carry on a salient conversation with his superior intellect.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ye Olde Photoshoppe.  Ron's good with money but otherwise clinically insane.  

And what is the biggest problem our nation faces right now?

I don't think it is coming from outside of our nation.

I'm not trying to say RP is the solution............but hell...........you all make it sound like we have bigger problems besides the way we deal with our debt, economy, etc.........and 1 term of someone that shares RP's fiscal responsibility and constitutional belief would be damn good for us...............

I don't see any other candidate who has strong enough beliefs on fiscal policy to actually keep them once they got into office.

We need someone who is as fiscally radical (about reduction) as Obummer was (in spending) in order to get his bullshit undone and back onto a track we can afford.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Gee, looks like he may have a legitimate shot this time!

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What is so wrong with Ron Paul that his mere name overshadows the fact that he does what he says which is way more than 99% of our other elected people can say for themselves.

At least he can say he has his own beliefs........and we know what he stands for.

If his only negative is that he prefers to stay out of shit that isn't our business.........for fucks sake..........we need to do that for a while and regain our strength.

Sadly true.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go head and keep rallying around the RINO's, they'll show their true colors after they've conned you out of your vote with their theatrical appeals to your patriotism and faux conservatism. Some never learn.

It's not about rallying around any RINO.  It is recognizing that burning down our house in order to save it does not further any of our ends, and liberty, that great and noble cause of Mr. Paul's will be the first victim of his incompetence and idealism.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ron Paul winning an internet poll! That is completely unexpected!

No, we learn how cult-like his followers are by posting the same crap different day about him hoping that it will somehow change our minds. Clue for you..it has'nt and it won't.

I bet there will be another thread just like this thread by monday afternoon..get over it, he cannot win. Ever!
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#25]

A picture of the voters....
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly true.

Bless his heart..we are too stupid to realize how great he is.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I didn't know he was doing that well these days...

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We won every internet poll in 2008 as well.  How did he do in the primaries again?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:19:35 AM EDT
[#29]
If online voting were allowed, he would king for life
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly true.

Do I believe RP will win, no.  Do I think he has a shot in hell, no.  Am I going to vote for him, no.

BUT,  I honestly don't get the rabid reaction to ANYTHING RP has to say, as if he can't be right on anything.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly true.

Don't forget we hate freedom and the constitution too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly true.

Do I believe RP will win, no. Do I think he has a shot in hell, no. Am I going to vote for him, no.

BUT, I honestly don't get the rabid reaction to ANYTHING RP has to say, as if he can't be right on anything.

Because this board gets spammed weekly with his crap to the point that even mods hate his guts. There is nothing to gain by constantly badgering the electorate into thinking that he is anything but what we see. For the love of God..please make it stop...we're not going to vote for him. Okay?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

He scares a lot of nanny staters. The mere idea of processing your own thoughts and not relying on big Gov scares the ever living shit out of most people.

Who needs solid currency, a balanced budget and basic liberty when we have McDonalds, Hannity and American Idol?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly true.

Don't forget we hate freedom and the constitution too.

Neo-Con, DU operatives and Warmongers too!
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#37]
I wonder what the emails for the paulbots are like to each other? "Hey I just found another board to spam about his highness and they have a poll too!", "Lets go spam this board over here...it has people on the edge of who to vote for", "Lets all go to this website and talk about liberty, weed and giving nukes to Iran"

Sad.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Updated!

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He scares a lot of nanny staters. The mere idea of processing your own thoughts and not relying on big Gov scares the ever living shit out of most people.

Who needs solid currency, a balanced budget and basic liberty when we have McDonalds, Hannity and American Idol?

Well, we sure don't elect a total loon to run this country..thats for sure. This is why he won't get elected, he is a raving lunatic, that is one step from a white straight jacket. Got it?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#43]
He wins every poll.

Let's see how he does in the Ames poll.  I hope he does well - he's a good man, but these polls means little.

However, being a support of Mr. Paul for about 10 years, I've noticed a tremendous uptick in his support.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If online voting were allowed, he would king for life

I think moot might have him beat there.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

He wins every poll.

Let's see how he does in the Ames poll. I hope he does well - he's a good man, but these polls means little.

However, being a support of Mr. Paul for about 10 years, I've noticed a tremendous uptick in his support.

Yeah buddy! He has it cinched and wrapped this time!

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#46]
I bet Ron's "let Iran have nukes..." put him over the edge to win this poll
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't want a RINO, or a nut job, so the field still looks pretty weak.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ronbots done fucked up that poll.  

I really really like about half of what Ron Paul says.  His grasp of economics is great.  The other half of what he says scares the hell out of me.  Last night I heard him say we shouldn't interfere with iran getting nukes.  100% wrong.  He is also un-electable.

Is it our business what Iran does? Do you think Iran will never get nukes? Do you really think Iran would ever use a nuke on the US and one of it's allies? Before you answer that, what is the US policy on nuclear retaliation?

Think real hard before you answer.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:33:47 AM EDT
[#49]
This is a website for fans of firearms, specifically types that are continually on the chopping block for restrictions if not outright ban at the local, state and federal level.

There is only one candidate that supports 100% unrestricted exercise of the 2nd Amendment Whether Paul is one you would cast your vote for or not, it amazes me that pure hate for our strongest champion at the Federal level with a perfect 30yr track record to prove it.

Does not compute.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Vote stacking. Paul made himself look like an extra from One Flew Over The cuckoo's Nest.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top