Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2011 8:01:55 AM EDT
No, how about you answer the fucking questions you're asked motherfucker. Talk about the problem at hand, not the one that dodges your shitty fucking record. Shit I hate politics
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:05:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The Mom had a good suggestion for televised debates: Broadcast on a delay. If the Person goes off topic, they don't broadcast that bit. The moderators will warn them somehow when they are risking the dump button.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I like it. The only person left would be Cain from last night
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I like it. The only person left would be Cain from last night

Agreed, and from the reactions last night, everyone wanted more Cain and less whiny bitches (Pawlenty, Huntsman, and the other douche). Crazy uncle Ron was entertaining though
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Huntsman stepped around every question that I saw him answer last nite.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck all of them. Without a doubt Cain has my vote. Pawlenty-douche bag. Santorum-whiny bitch. Paul-looney. Huntsman-who is he again? Bachmann-not bad. Romney-good try on health care. Gingrich-good points, but old news. Cain-the fucking man
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#6]
It would be nice to have a candidate who didn't run at the mouth with campaign rhetoric, focus group tested, applause generating, adviser advised, campaign consultant, bullshit.

Give me a candidate that I agree with on most points, that can talk from the heart.  This current crop can only regurgitate what they rehearsed 30 minutes before the cameras started rolling, they sound like a bad 1st Grade play.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It would be nice to have a candidate who didn't run at the mouth with campaign rhetoric, focus group tested, applause generating, adviser advised, campaign consultant, bullshit.

Give me a candidate that I agree with on most points, that can talk from the heart.  This current crop can only regurgitate what they rehearsed 30 minutes before the cameras started rolling, they sound like a bad 1st Grade play.

Including Cain?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I like the debate scene in "Man of the Year" movie with Robin Williams.   We need a guy like that to turn this shitstorm upside down.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck all of them. Without a doubt Cain has my vote. Pawlenty-douche bag. Santorum-whiny bitch. Paul-looney. Huntsman-who is he again? Bachmann-not bad. Romney-good try on health care. Gingrich-good points, but old news. Cain-the fucking man

Rick Perry is coming.

Preach it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:29:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rick Perry is coming.

Preach it.

I see what you did there...

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:31:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The Mom had a good suggestion for televised debates: Broadcast on a delay. If the Person goes off topic, they don't broadcast that bit. The moderators will warn them somehow when they are risking the dump button.

I always thought around the horn on ESPN has a format that needs to be used for political debates and talk shows.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rick Perry is coming.

Preach it.

I seriously have to do my homework on him. He seems pretty popular in Texas, but he's got some pretty dead-set "hell no" votes from some Texans. He is golden on 2A issues though.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Perry or Cain at this point for me.

or

O_P in '12!
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rick Perry is coming.

Preach it.

I was honestly just agreeing with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top