Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2011 10:29:30 PM EDT
Anyone have good welfare pics?  I am looking for those pictures from Detroit with the Escalades in the background and the people crowding the office.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Drive into the "nicer" parts of town and take some pics, as long as you dont stop for too long youll be fine.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Ca home town forum?  I am looking for funny ones to make a presentation I'm giving (powerpoint) less droll.  Presentation is tomorrow so I don't have time to "ghetto window shop"  presentation was sprung on me last minute
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ca home town forum?  I am looking for funny ones to make a presentation I'm giving (powerpoint) less droll.  Presentation is tomorrow so I don't have time to "ghetto window shop"  presentation was sprung on me last minute

So, you waited until the day before your presentation to do the research?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope instructor was outta town and she decided to email us yesterday that the presentations now need to include a "visual aid"  I already have a power point full of graphs and other boring crap, I have some free time so I am looking to make it more entertaining, how is that
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:56:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I was thinking of starting with this

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:14:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JUDGMENT GUY! There is always one. You know nothing about this guys life and you add nothing new to the thread except to question his work ethic based upon one post on a gun forum.... Awesome.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Just use a photo of a Suburban sitting outside of the White House.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:44:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

JUDGMENT GUY! There is always one. You know nothing about this guys life and you add nothing new to the thread except to question his work ethic based upon one post on a gun forum.... Awesome.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top