Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2011 12:07:15 PM EDT
Wilson ejaculated those words when Obama claimed that national health care would not mandate coverage for undocumented immigrants.

Yeah, since there was no language excluding non-citizens from coverage, how exactly could Obama claim that it would?  Anyway, as usual, Obama WAS lying:

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
announced on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community
health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law.

Of that $28.8 million, "approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25
New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal
farm workers,” Health Resources and Services Administration
(HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

Andrews said that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services.

"Health centers do not, as a matter of routine practice, ask about or
collect data on citizenship or other matters not related to the
treatment needs of the patients seeking health services at the center,”
Andrews said.

Further, the grant recipients are required to serve "all residents" who walk through their doors.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/hhs-awards-85-million-obamacare-money-25

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
YOU LIE!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Never could have seen that one coming.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:23:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, nothing would surprise me anymore.

It wouldnt surprise me if Obungo peeled his face off on national TV and revealed he was The Dark Lord Sauron with a flaming eye for a head in disguise and Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Harry Reid, Patrick Leahy, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Klinton and Barbara Boxer were his Nazgul.

What surprises me even less is the fact the people of this country just sit back and take it.

Fucking suckers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Seriously, nothing would surprise me anymore.

It wouldnt surprise me if Obungo peeled his face off on national TV and revealed he was The Dark Lord Sauron with a flaming eye for a head in disguise and Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, Harry Reid, Patrick Leahy, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Klinton and Barbara Boxer were his Nazgul.

What surprises me even less is the fact the people of this country just sit back and take it.

Fucking suckers.
Shhhhh.

The NFL coverage starts soon.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
color me shocked.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully the next administration repeals the whole fucking mess.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hopefully the next administration repeals the whole fucking mess.

you mean the obama admin? yeah, fat fucking chance.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
The law does't specifically say we will cover illegals.  It just says we won't ask.  Therefore his lie is not a lie.  

Kind of like telling your wife your going out with "friends".  (Friends we meet on adult friend finder are still friends.)
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Now, more than ever I am motivated to work in the word "ejaculated" during regular conversations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top