Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2011 5:13:13 PM EDT
Sorry if this has been done before but I can't get the search function to work

Rainier arms has a US Optics SN-3 3.2 - 17 X for sale is it really worth that much cash? I like what I'm hearing about it but does anyone here have any hands on time with it? I want to know as much as possible I'm hesitant to throw down 400 for a eotech or aimpoint to say the least of an almost 2,000 dollar one
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh damn wrong forum oh well
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Short answer, yes.  When you get to high budget rifle scopes, you are generally looking in the $2,000 range or higher.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one, and love it.  

ETA

I bought mine used on the hide, but it was still right in the middle between 2K, and 3K, and worth every penny.

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Great scopes  the EREK knob is awesome.    SWFA.com will beat competitors prices .
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Sold one years ago and still miss it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top