Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2002 1:18:20 PM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/06/03/scotus.sleeping.lawyer.ap/index.html[/url]

So what's the problem down there?  Too hot and humid? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So what's the problem down there?  Too hot and humid? [:D]
View Quote

Actually, if you would read a little deeper into the story you might get the feeling that we just don't like gays. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

May it please the Court ~ Your Honor, I would like to make a motion that the lights be dimmed in the courtroom just a tad.

It is my opinion that this Courtroom's glaring and unrelenting lights are simply compounding the gruesomeness of the coroner's death scene photos of the victim and possibly denying my client a fair trial based upon the undeniable prejudicial effect that such photos might have on the minds and emotions of the jury.

Accordingly, I move that the lights be dimmed in this room immediately!

Thank you, Your Honor.

........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eric The(AndYou!CourtReporter!WouldYouMindNotBangingAwaySoLoudlyOnYourTranscriptionMachine?)Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder what the honorable judge was doing while the defense counsel slumbered away.  He should have woken him up and kicked him out of the courtroom and had him disbarred for life.

What kind of damn fool sleeps through his client's death penalty case?  What kind of damn fool judge allows that to happen?

The sad thing is that the felon is guilty as hell, and the taxpayers will have to pay for a new trial with the same ultimate result.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top