Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2011 6:51:40 PM EDT
Looking at Select Comfort and Comfortaire.

Anyone with experience with either of these? Internet is showing better customer satisfaction with Comfortaire, but that could be because Select Comfort simply sells more beds.

I am so cunfused.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I can only comment on the Select Comfort.  The best testimonial I can give is that after I bought it, I started dreaming again.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can only comment on the Select Comfort.  The best testimonial I can give is that after I bought it, I started dreaming again.

Cool. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a Tempurpedic.  

You can thank me later.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure why beds have to cost $2700!
That's a lot of guns and ammo!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a king size Select Comfort bed.  It is an over priced air mattress.  Also the "20 year warranty" isn't really a 20 year warranty.  It is a 2 year warranty after which you pay a pro-rated amount for the repairs over the next 18 years.

For the money Select Comfort is definately not worth it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#6]
We shopped for a bed to put in the guest room but after laying on the new Tempur Pedic Cloud (Luxe) mattress everything else sucks. Of course money would need to be nearly no object at 8K+
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#7]
some ppl dont like the tempurpedic (memory foam type) for arguable reasons 1) retain heat and 2) feel like laying in jello..  As always some ppl deny both are a problem and others swear they have both issues..

One option is latex mattresses - several websites are sleepez.com and bed in a box -

after haveing 2 innerspring mattresses go tits up within 3 yrs of purchase due to sagging springs - we now have a sleepez mattress - 3 interchangeable layers of various density.

a good mattress forum is 'sleep like the dead' - sorta the arfcom of mattresses

good luck

brian
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:46:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Get a Tempurpedic.  

You can thank me later.

+1
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Get a Tempurpedic.  

You can thank me later.

/thread

TemPur Cloud Deluxe FTW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top