Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/9/2011 11:14:55 AM EDT
The rules are simple, but I know GD will find them HARD to follow.

1.  Don't quote others! ETA:  Ok, you can quote, but don't say "we don't do that," make a counter point. I don't want it to become an argument with superquotes clogging it up, so let's just not respond to other people's posts, same or opposite gender.

2.  Read the posts and make a unique post!  Let's not have 100 of the same thing, told 20 different ways.

3.  Learn something!  Read posts made by members of the opposite gender and think about how maybe this might be a behavior you could improve upon with yourself.

4.  Don't be offended! Let's just have fun and learn a little from each other.  This is about gender comradery, and getting some stuff off our chests.

5.  Only post one problem!  Women, disregard this.  Make a post, then come back a few minutes later and make another one.  See below.
Yes, I fully understand that this will seem like a woman bashing thread, but the reality is that here, women are the minority here.  Women, IM other women or make multiple posts to bring your count up.

I'll start:

________

The problem with women is that they think men are their personal couriers, there to run little errands for them whenever they want.  Either they walk into the living room and as soon as they set their butt down, ask you to get them something, or as soon as you set your butt down, ask you to help with something.  We have our own sh!t to do, damit!

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#1]
They are all crazy
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Women tailgate like it is the fucking thing to do. 3 open lanes and the bitch is 3 feet off my bumper at 75 in the right lane.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Can men never figure out where the hamper is?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Why do I have to ask my gf to not talk when I'm watching an interesting program on TV?

It is my personal belief that silence should just be the default state, talking only to communicate something of importance.
Speed
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Speed, that goes both ways.

I can be watching something on my laptop, headphones on, and you can tell I am into whatever I am watching and my SO will come up to me and start talking about some inane bull shit that I could care less about.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#7]
The problem is that most women don't want to believe what guys really want of them: A lady in the street and a freak in the bed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#9]
<if you are joking, don't forget to make that really clear so the mod who is repeatedly posting in the thread doesn't give you an account warning>
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Really, there's fucking nothing on my mind right now, really!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Womenz are way way too emotional.....I try to go camping once a month.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#12]
When they say WE need to do this, I know it's my job. Just tell me to do it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Spend SIX hours talking about how to setup a birthday party.

Really SIX
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Have you ever noticed how as a guy you can never find something your looking for and when you ask the wife she tells you its exactly where your looking for it but yet you still cant find it and then the wife unit walks up and "magically" finds it there?

Women, why do you have to hide things just to mess with us
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#15]
They charge way too much for sex
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Spend SIX hours talking about how to setup a birthday party.

Really?????  SIX !
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

why?...I was going to put it back on tomorrow...'till you hid it on me
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:36:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I can be watching something on my laptop, headphones on, and you can tell I am into whatever I am watching and my SO will come up to me and start talking about some inane bull shit that I could care less about.

Lol, I don't understand my gf's frustration when I ask her important things like: "what weight oil does your car take?" or "why do my clothes smell like lavender?"...

She probably feels the same way about that as when I'm trying to watch something and she rambles on for 10 minutes about putting empty picture frames in the stairwell or whatever stupidity she read in some home and garden magazine
Speed

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:38:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Women come in to power that they did not earn.....and it corrupts them.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:40:38 AM EDT
[#20]
(some) Men are liars who will tell you they are playing around on their wives but then expect you to believe everything they tell you when they have already implicated themselves that they are liars.
(After the girl agrees not to scream & he won't hurt her. "Now, there's just one thing; I've broken into your house, threatened you...why should you believe anything I say?"––Ted, (w,stte), "Ted Bundy")
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I know this is against the rules but I MUST SAY I do not like rule number 1 where you cant respond to someone elses post.
It is almost....impossible....for me....to stop....myself

ETA- Thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I know this is against the rules but I MUST SAY I do not like rule number 1 where you cant respond to someone elses post.

It is almost....impossible....for me....to stop....myself

Ok, you can quote.  See revised rule 1.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Women, especially younger women, seem to think they have to lower their standards and tolerate guys who are fucked up beyond all repair.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He's asking what you did with the clothes he put on the floor, he was planning on wearing them again!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Do we really need another thread to bitch about women- huh?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#26]
men makes promises they never intend to keep
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Have you ever noticed how as a guy you can never find something your looking for and when you ask the wife she tells you its exactly where your looking for it but yet you still cant find it and then the wife unit walks up and "magically" finds it there?

Women, why do you have to hide things just to mess with us

You've met my mom, I see.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's asking what you did with the clothes he put on the floor, he was planning on wearing them again!

I was wondering if was going to be me.

It's usually something related to some airsoft event or something a friend did, or some cartoon he just read that reminded him of something or other.

Last night, he had me pause what I was doing so he could have me listen to a line from a Star Trek episode and try to guess who it reminded him of.

Really? Come on now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#29]
I think it's the so called problems that sometimes make women so attractive, kind of the opposites attract thingy
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#30]
deleted
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#31]
They use emotion over reason most of the time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Whats a hamper?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Oh, no. no, no, no. I am not touching this thread with a fifty fucking foot long pole. Nooooooo no no no.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#34]
the ones I really like never like me enough !
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats a hamper?

Clothes basket. Receptacle to contain clothing.

I would even take a central location to where the clothing is placed. All over the house is not okay.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats a hamper?

Hampered––when you can't get things done, because you can't find the clothes you left on the floor last night, because somebody picked them up and put them in some stupid basket without telling you.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Sorry breaking another rule

Why do women ask your opinion or for you to make a decision on something just to question you on your response?

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Why do men measure in "man" inches?   Six inches is 6 inches, dude, not 10.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Women, especially younger women, seem to think they have to lower their standards and tolerate PREFER guys who are fucked up beyond all repair.

FIFY....
Once I embraced my inner asshole, my whole dating world opened up...YMMV
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Leave our over exaggerated sense of measurement alone, everyone knows you measure from mid thigh to belly button.

Letting emotion overtake logic is a pet peeve of mine. We're all guilty at some point but the women I have met seem more prone to it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Because by the time you find out the truth its to late
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:13:13 PM EDT
[#42]
They all think using their manhood as a towel rack is high comedy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because by the time you find out the truth its to late

I thought the man was supposed to spew but I seriously just did...all over my computer screen!  
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:13:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women, especially younger women, seem to think they have to lower their standards and tolerate PREFER guys who are fucked up beyond all repair.

FIFY....

congratulations on poaching women with no self esteem.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#45]
How about when asked what  I would like for dinner and I reply "I don't care"  she gets mad.   I didn't get 250lbs by being picky.  I really don't care.  Anything she will eat, minus cock, I'll eat.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#46]
The more women I meet, the more I appreciate my wife.

The one thing I will say is that she has a tendency to move something I've set down on a countertop or table for a moment, and then not just forget where she put it, but that she ever touched it!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Why do they always ask trick questions?  i.e., Do these pants make me look fat?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY....

What happened to the 50 foot pole
What's with women saying one thing and 5 minutes later doing the opposite
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY....

What happened to the 50 foot pole
What's with women saying one thing and 5 minutes later doing the opposite

It's Compass' fault. She directed me to this cockfest.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When they say WE need to do this, I know it's my job. Just tell me to do it.

Also, say "I want you to paint the house." If you ask me if I think we should the paint house my answer will be "NO" because I will be doing the damn painting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top