Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 8:11:16 PM EDT
i don't mean a total shithead i just mean not caring what people think, knowing that your friends won't see what you look like (cause you don't have any), stuff like that.

-hit on any chick you meet, if she's hot and single. (i've started doing this at work, but the opportunities are few and far between)
-wear what you want, not what's cool
-drive how you want
-go to a mall and don' buy anything just walk around when you get thirsty go to the grocery store in the mall and buy a 2L bottle of pop for cheaper thean the 600mL the vending machines are selling them. carry the whole bottle around and drink from it. extra points if you put the bottle in a brown paper bag.
-cut your hair how you want
-pick through trash for treasures
-video tape stuff with a camcorder (never ending source of fun, that's the toy i'm going to get my kids)
-mess with stuff in stores.
-go places that not many people go.
-look deranged
-park in the middle of nowwhere and sit on the tail gate and watch life go by.
-imitate things you saw on 'jackass'
-say whatever pops into your head, say the first postive thing you think of about somebody when you meet them, you'll rarely regret it. (like if you see a chick with nice legs and you talk to her say, out of the blue, 'you have really nice legs', then leave. she can't get mad at you for that.)
-go to a public place and watch people.
-talk to people you normally wouldn't talk to
-have a tailgate party at your house. (if you can get people to come)

add whatever you can think of.

OffRoad (sort of a loser, i have like 2 friends)
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]
we did that, me and my new friend john, (which bring s the grand total up to 3 friends) went trash picking. john could right a book on trash picking he knows a lot about it.

so here we are pretty much idling down subdivisions and like 15kph windows rolled down in the pick up with skynard cranked. we pulled into a cul-de-sac and there were people looking at us cause sweet home alabama was on and john cranked it even louder than it already was. it was cool, and by cool i mean totally sweet. it was as though a redneck ninja was wailing on a skynard guitar and flaiying and chopping all at the same time. at that point, john and i knew we were the center of attention on THAT block. Yeah! [:)]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#3]
You whacky canadians!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top