Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2002 7:37:54 PM EDT
"YOUR HELP NEEDED — We are looking for people to join a pro-gun counter-protest of an anti-gun Texans for Gun Safety publicity event that's going to be held in Houston on June 20th.  Attendance by any pro-gun people in the Houston area would be greatly appreciated. The only thing the gun-grabbers understand is emotions and headcount, so the more people who show up on our side, the better." Details [url=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/693137/posts?page=29]here[/url].
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Consider my wife and I there.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate Houston, but it looks like I'm going back to visit.  Maybe I can drag RTA and the rest of the San Antonio guys along.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:30:22 PM EDT
[#4]
you texas guys have all the fun

[flag]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:48:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
you texas guys have all the fun

[flag]
View Quote

Come on down.  Our rally point can be Bass Pro Shop in Katy.  Hint hint...I don't know my way around the Bayou City too much any more.  The last time I passed through, I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.  The damned thing about it is I ended up in Beaumont.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]
whished i could, but june is always busy at work, an couldn't afford to take time off anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top