Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 12:39:20 PM EDT
Isn't funny how this guy was trying to kill us, yet he still finds his Second Amendment rights favorable?

[url]www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel052702.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
This is exactly the kind of case that Ashcroft [i]shouldn't[/i] be pointing to in demonstrating his support of the 2nd. Like the two D.C. cases currently working their way through the courts, this is clearly just another example of a criminal hiding behind the 2nd as his last line of defense. Talk about handing the Democrats a campaign issue: "Bush Administration Advocates Arming Criminals!"

(John, if you're lurking, listen to me — Take your time, and choose your case carefully. We'll wait for you.)[:D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#3]
i would love to shoot the son of a bitch myself.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't be surprised when it is a criminal case that exposes the government's overstepping of the Constitution.  There are a mere 20K gun laws that allow a citizen to become a criminal.

Criminal drug cases have allowed for Constitutional violations of search and seizure and property rights also.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Criminal drug cases have allowed for Constitutional violations of search and seizure and property rights also.
View Quote

The so-called (and unwinnable) "War on Drugs"  has probably usurped more of our rights than any other single cause.
To the sheeple it 'must' be alright if it's for the DEA.  The problem is that laws passed do not apply to solely to any criminal element.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#7]
[b]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5slbsr5
Yep.[/b]

Ditto for me.[50]

Be careful the FBI is watching.[shock]

You should read Tom Clancy's book: Without Remorse, Oh John Clark tore shit up, and so quietly.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top