Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 6:03:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 6:19:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm curious, too.

Looks like an alternative for a person who moves every so often.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I checked into these and received a brochure and pricing information.  The sides and top/bottom caps are light enough for a single person to move.  The doors weigh between 150 and 200 pounds. The sections overlap pretty tightly and are held together by long 1/4" pins that you tap in with a hammer.  The ones I've seen at local gunshows seem well made.  At the time I checked (Fall 2000), there was a four month backlog.  They're all fairly expensive and even the smallest one was just over $1100.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
These safes cost as much as other brands do with fire liners. Zanoti has no provision for fire lining, so if that's a concern for you shop elswhere.

As long as you buy 30" safes they are not that hard to move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top