Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 5:40:16 AM EDT
There's a topic about what is your favorite beer. Anheuser-Busch, who brews Budweiser, gave money for trying to get the CCW in MO passed. Can anyone think of other beer manufacturers who have done similar? I what to know why anybody here is drinking anything but Anheuser-Busch products.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I know miller was just sold to a south african company.

Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I what to know why anybody here is drinking anything but Anheuser-Busch products.
View Quote

They suck?
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#3]
you're DRUNK!
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]
BEECHWOOD AGING, Damn it!
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I happen to be knocking back a Bud Tallboy right now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I happen to be knocking back a Bud Tallboy right now.
View Quote
Good Man.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Dang n Such
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Lotboy is probably on his third liter of Caffeinated, Phosphoric Acid, Sugar Drink. (AKA Dr Pepper)
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lotboy is probably on his third liter of Caffeinated, Phosphoric Acid, Sugar Drink. (AKA Dr Pepper)
View Quote

Yes, and what of it!
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#10]
i'm sorry while anheser busch may be giving money  to rkba groups their beer still sucks.

Quoted:
Quoted:
I what to know why anybody here is drinking anything but Anheuser-Busch products.
View Quote

They suck?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been a Bud drinker for 22yrs now and counting...
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Anheuser-Busch, who brews Budweiser, gave money for trying to get the CCW in MO passed.
View Quote

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that story, would you? Not that I'm doubting your veracity or anything, but I'm getting real tired of hearing great-sounding things about American companies, only to later discover that they're urban myths.  A couple of recent cases in point:

1. The story about the Pepsi delivery truck driver refusing to deliver a load of Pepsi to a pro-Osama convenience store operator

2. The story about it being only the American car companies that chipped in for the victims of the WTC disaster.

(Yeah, I know, I'm being a real nosebleed — Had lunch a Luby's this afternoon, and I think it might have been something I ate...)
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Their goals are to cover their ass and sell more beer.  This week it's in their best interest to appear to be pro-gun, to pander to that aspect of their clientel.  If Clinton was still president, they'd still be showering him with money and rolling out the red carpet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 5:55:21 AM EDT
[#14]
As soon as they figure out how to make beer, I may buy some.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Can't buy Bud because I make my own beer.  Good to know, assuming its true that is...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top