Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2002 4:26:31 AM EDT
Lousy acting typical heroic ending. The President looked like a sap. Must of been a Klinton stand in. I could hardly wait until it ended.
Thumbs down on this stinker.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Duh!
All together now: "We toldya so!"
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah,I wasted MY 4.50$ on that POS too!lol
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:39:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Tom Clancy should never sale his scripts lock, stock and barrel. He looses the ability to keep it true with respect to the story.

Ben
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:39:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah! MST3K rulez!
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:48:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah! MST3K rulez!
View Quote

...and if my hands were made of metal that would mean something.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:33:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think Tom Clancy sold the rights lock, stock, and barrel as you state. His name is listed as an executive producer. Furthermore, and importantly, I didn't waste any money lining the pockets of that crappy actor and unconstitutional gun confistigator, Ben Affleck. I watched the bootleg version out on usenet (thats news with your newsreader).

Stop wearing levi's and Sara Lee products and start drinking Budweiser beer. Get serious about this for a change.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
start drinking Budweiser beer.
View Quote

Try and make me.

[img]http://zapper.invasionworks.com/smilies/axis-li-kill.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top