Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2002 7:48:27 PM EDT
Any other Bow Shooters in the house.  Being I am now a Proud Canadian, and our firearms are a bit more difficult to own, I have traded in the Glocks for a Compound.  If you think your a good shot, pick up one of these boys (and girls, HI miss Mag :D) and see what you're really made of.  On a side note, Baby is due any day now, Wife is the sexiest pregnant woman I have ever seen, and Striker.....Get the barbie ready
love ya all
Mike
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I have traded in the Glocks for a Compound.  

View Quote

WTF?

You feelin OK?

...as long as you are happy, that is all that matters.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

WTF?

You feelin OK?

...as long as you are happy, that is all that matters.
View Quote

What he said[whacko]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

you should of called me, I would of given a shiney new nickel[;)]

I tried the bow once... only once cause I lost all the damn arrows in under 30 min..

American Shooter used to have this guy that woiuld do trick shoots with a bow ..  very impressive..

what ever happened to that show?

Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope you kept some type of firearm for self defense or I would have to assume that you feel your new wife and pending child were not worth protecting.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 10:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]
If I have to get in a shoot out, I want it to be with you.
Or against you I should say.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 7:39:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top