[url]http://www.newsmax.com/commentarchive.shtml?a=2002/5/31/183751[/url]

Methinks the author is "one of us".
echo6
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#2]
A speaker at the Million Mom March uttered this infamous malaprop:
If someone comes at you with a knife or gun, say, "I know you're upset." We all want to be valued as human beings.
View Quote

Explains the liberal mindset to a Tee.[whacko]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:25:02 AM EDT
[#3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A speaker at the Million Mom March uttered this infamous malaprop:
If someone comes at you with a knife or gun, say, "I know you're upset." We all want to be valued as human beings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

........and then gets SHOT/STABBED to death by the "upset",knife weilding killer.

now that I think about it .....We should flood all the anti-gun groups with information telling them to "negotiate" with thier attackers......in a year or two there won't be many of them left!LOL
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/commentarchive.shtml?a=2002/5/31/183751[/url]

Methinks the author is "one of us".
echo6
View Quote

Dr. Brown is most definitely "one of us" - he's written numerous articles for Newsmax, he's an NRA instructor, a crack shot, and a real nice guy. (He's also a buddy of mine, out here in the Northwest :) )
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 8:14:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Very cool.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#7]
[i]A new group called "Pink Pistols" promotes the firearms rights of sexual minorities; some members have modified the previous statement to read like this:[/i]

Sexual Minorities??????  When did they make that one up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top