Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2002 5:09:14 PM EDT
You ain't gonna believe this shit.  3 minutes after I left the hooters, I lost a fan belt and had to stop on the side of 635.  Car was about ready to ovre heat, no alternator, no fan, no power steering.  Cost $105 to get a tow the John Roberts, where I'm sure they'll get their pound too.  
And I was having a great day.

For EVERYONE else, I will try to post a pic later, I found the perfect load for my 308PSS.  After fowling (2 shots, same hole), I put 6 shots through the same hole.  WOO HOO!!! I am happy.  I have witnesses, and RED Goat, I'll bring a 12 for payment.... [:D]

WL
WOO HOO!!! finally got my one hole load!!

Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I must have been just a couple minutes ahead of you or I could have helped out...Sorry about the car, but I did have fun today.  Pleasure meeting everyone.

Frisco
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#3]
shit happens, it was still a great day!

mojo, should have come along.

WL
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top