Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2002 2:50:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 3:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, we've discussed here how this would happen last year and at election time. Sure enough we're back to helping them out, vicious dictator and all.

It used to be that you could completely embargo repressive regimes; now that kind of thinking is out of the question: what would happen to the children?

Meanwhile Mugabe uses the food no differently than the Somali warlords in Mogadishu, by giving it only to his political supporters. So once again we reaffirm a corrupt thug's hold on power. Will we ever learn?
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 3:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if they had the same food shortage problem when they were Rhodesia?
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 3:58:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure some homeless people could use that food right at home.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:14:29 AM EDT
[#4]
hahahahahaha
my people are starving, but i need to see the content label on the food you are offering.
hahahahahaha

i say keep the food here and see if any starving citizens want it.

the government rejected the food, bet they didn't ask any of those starving citizens their opinion.  maybe if they hadn't killed all the FARMERS and trashed the FARMS, maybe they would have food.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:24:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uhuhuh, well no but black rule is what is important - not feeding the people.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:36:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back then they were a food exporter.  But then whitey had to give up his farms and now no one knows how to do it.

BLACK POWER! [;D]

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:12:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Govt sponsored famine...the resevoirs are full of water...but the farmers cant have any...If white farmers dont plant then their farms are forfeit..
Any foreign aid goes directly into Mugabe the UN favorite....he feeds his troops and lets the rest starve..pretty much the tyrant
So where is Coffee C'Anan....??? and The UN.....as long as its whites being butchered no harm no foul?....
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/693004/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:14:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Govt sponsored famine...the resevoirs are full of water...but the farmers cant have any...If white farmers dont plant then their farms are forfeit..
Any foreign aid goes directly into Mugabe the UN favorite....he feeds his troops and lets the rest starve..pretty much the tyrant
So where is Coffee C'Anan....??? and The UN.....as long as its whites being butchered no harm no foul?....
[url]
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/693004/posts[/url]
View Quote

I don't even have to click on the link to know I agree.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:35:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Back then they were a food exporter.  But then whitey had to give up his farms and now no one knows how to do it.

BLACK POWER! [;D]
View Quote

Well, maybe they could eat tree bark, or dirt.  They got plenty of that.  

Or best of all...they could just die.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lol.gif[/img]

I like self correcting problems...

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top