Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2002 7:58:06 PM EDT
You know, in my last thread I lamented about ignorant southern and midwestern peoples, but, I think I may have found the root cause of their problem!  I had also indicated in a previous thread on why France was so great, that I really wish the South had won the Civil War! This is related.  Fact of the Civil War, Ante-bellum Southerners generally considered the Puritans, Increase Mather, and all the rest of those Baptist-like swine pens in Rhode Island and Massachusettes as morons, if not completely insane.  It was not until carpet baggers and traveling dime store preachers and bible salesman went to the Reconstructing South that this brand of Evangelical, Anabaptist, nonsense went there.  NOW, I must say that these voodoo cults spread across the South and tengentally through the Midwest.

Now, as well meaning as some may be, no one wears his stupidity on his shoulder like a born-again or some Evangelical that I see on TV jumping up and down PRAISEN THE LORD. Even in New York you can get these clowns on TV after hours, like Jack Van Impe and Benny Hinn?  YEAH AHM GONNA THROW THE HOLYYYYY SPIRIT AT YA.  

What a crock of shit!

IF MARTIN LUTHER OR CALVIN COULD LOOK INTO THE FUTURE AND SEE WHAT PROTESTANTISM WOULD DEGENERATE INTO, THEY WOULD HAVE BECOME JESUITS.  LMAO!!!

This is why Evangelical communities, who in the words of the author at whatreallyhappened.com categorically support Orthodox Jews in their quest to bring about the redemption and the Messiah.  Whether you think the Messiah came or not, what are Born Again braniacs want is
" These religious whackos are willing to sell out their country to Israel because they think it will earn them a ticket on the Rapture ride on the mother ship inside the tail of the next comet. "  LOL

AINT IT THE TRUTH.  They are the only ones who can study the Bible their entire lives and no less about then a Buddhist on a mountain in Tibet.    
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#8]
"Saul, Saul, Why do you persecute me?" The reality of the Living God present changes even his fiercest enemies.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think he wants you to know that God likes him more than evangelical christians.

So Doublefeed how about you be the Palestinians this time and I be the Israelites?

.45 v. 9mm?

Bushmaster v. Armalite (okay I don't have either but it is time honored)?
View Quote

Is .223 an effective man stopper? Lets shoot DSAFALS and find out.

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#12]
[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:36:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
LMAO, Al.  DSAFALs has a .308, I think. [sniper]
View Quote

I think the explosive fragmentation of the .223 creates a more devastating wound. The .308 will just blow right through me without doing serious damage, then I'll get him while he's reloading.

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Ahhh yes.  The netizens preaching tolerance.  I do tolerate others, however hard it may be.  You would not catch me burning down the Branch Davidians like the FBI would, but if you are a bunch of ignorant morons, I will say so.  The prevalance of these cults and their cultural impact as well as their political impact is unfortunately of my concern.  

I don't get where the Mr. T reference comes in?

Yeah I prefer .308 to .223.  I can get you at 800 yards and you cant get me.  I became a true believer when I saw the damage the 308 does to steel compared with the .223.

Oh well,

Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, Amen BRUTHA!  How many ignorant spiritual masturbators can you pack into the West Virginia farm show arena at one time.  Call Dr. Pastor Ignorant, he will FIND OUT

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:01:36 PM EDT
[#16]
DSAFALS has it right, well at least his title is right; to evangelicals and born-agains, he really [b]is[/b] a dimwit.  Gots himself one of them there TV edumacations.

[whacko] [uzi] [:K]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You know, in my last thread I lamented about ignorant southern and midwestern peoples, but, I think I may have found the root cause of their problem!  I had also indicated in a previous thread on why France was so great, that I really wish the South had won the Civil War! This is related.  Fact of the Civil War, Ante-bellum Southerners generally considered the Puritans, Increase Mather, and all the rest of those Baptist-like swine pens in Rhode Island and Massachusettes as morons, if not completely insane.  It was not until carpet baggers and traveling dime store preachers and bible salesman went to the Reconstructing South that this brand of Evangelical, Anabaptist, nonsense went there.  NOW, I must say that these voodoo cults spread across the South and tengentally through the Midwest.

Now, as well meaning as some may be, no one wears his stupidity on his shoulder like a born-again or some Evangelical that I see on TV jumping up and down PRAISEN THE LORD. Even in New York you can get these clowns on TV after hours, like Jack Van Impe and Benny Hinn?  YEAH AHM GONNA THROW THE HOLYYYYY SPIRIT AT YA.  

What a crock of shit!

IF MARTIN LUTHER OR CALVIN COULD LOOK INTO THE FUTURE AND SEE WHAT PROTESTANTISM WOULD DEGENERATE INTO, THEY WOULD HAVE BECOME JESUITS.  LMAO!!!

This is why Evangelical communities, who in the words of the author at whatreallyhappened.com categorically support Orthodox Jews in their quest to bring about the redemption and the Messiah.  Whether you think the Messiah came or not, what are Born Again braniacs want is
" These religious whackos are willing to sell out their country to Israel because they think it will earn them a ticket on the Rapture ride on the mother ship inside the tail of the next comet. "  LOL

AINT IT THE TRUTH.  They are the only ones who can study the Bible their entire lives and no less about then a Buddhist on a mountain in Tibet.    
View Quote

I thought the length of this post by far outstretched any sense it made.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Is Anybody out there going to answer DSAFOOLS question.    Raven where are you with that beating the dead horse icon?

Bob          [50]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#22]
His question was since all or most of the mods are gone,can i come out to wreck havoc on the remaining defenseless citizenry .  Then Mr TEE took him to the prom dance.

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#23]

"There you go again with the negative waves Moriarty."  Can't you say something righteous and positive for a change!"  "Think that bridge will be there and it'll be there."

kentlik
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:36:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mr. T wants you to stop talkin' that jibba jabba, foo', or he'll bust up yo' head!
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ahhh yes.  The netizens preaching tolerance.  I do tolerate others, however hard it may be.  You would not catch me burning down the Branch Davidians like the FBI would, but if you are a bunch of ignorant morons, I will say so.  The prevalance of these cults and their cultural impact as well as their political impact is unfortunately of my concern.  

Yeah I prefer .308 to .223.  I can get you at 800 yards and you cant get me.  I became a true believer when I saw the damage the 308 does to steel compared with the .223.

Oh well,

Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, Amen BRUTHA!  How many ignorant spiritual masturbators can you pack into the West Virginia farm show arena at one time.  Call Dr. Pastor Ignorant, he will FIND OUT

View Quote

You sound like some faggot artist that just discovered
himself in college and is insistant on boring the shit out of the rest of us with your worthless
psycho-bable about his sexuality.
Shut the fuck up and go make a post in the peanut butter thread.

As I read you thread I thought of two gay monkeys
groming each other.
[img]http://graphic.angel.mybravenet.com/images/gorilla_cleaning_one_another_md_wht.gif[/img]
View Quote

Err, what? (total disconnect)
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#30]
This is what I love about this place -- even when the mods are "gone", the dumbasses [i]still[/i] don't get a break!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You know, in my last thread I lamented about ignorant southern and midwestern peoples...
View Quote

Yet here you are, a nutless wonder,  singlehandedly doing more damage than any loser could ever hope....to the collective intelligence of Pennsylvania.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#32]
DSAFALS... there ought to be filters in urethral ducts to prevent idiots like you from being born......you are a poster child for birth control.

That said...
The people you are likely all in a panty twisting bunch over are a branch off of the reform movement called "full gospel or holy rollers". Thats the fake healers and televangelist knuckleheads. Also... protestant means "protesting catholic" of which most people in those faith movements repudiate completely. CofC is not of the catholic faith, never has, and never will be of it or from it or feel any need to protest it. You dont even know who the "protestants" are. Hurry up and close your fly, your ignorance is showing again.

BTW, there are quite a few Christians, myself included, who know and believe that israel is a blot and a lightning rod for Arab anger. Israel is also fairly God-less. The average israeli cares no more about God than a case of foot rash. Those who seek arcane prophecy in the Bible completely bypass what they are supposed to be here doing... what the mission here is really about.

By the by, go crawl back under your unutterably base, crass and stupid rock that you crawled from under.

What a jackass.

Dram

Link Posted: 6/1/2002 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Hell, even a moron like ME got the Mr T joke!
        [moon]
That made me spit my beer out. That was classic
           [puke]

That was some funny shit you wrote in your first post.

You must be able to touch type. My posts are never that long and full of useful facts.

I have to hunt and peck to type. Hunting and pecking does have its good points.
I very rarely get to rambling before I catch myself. You may want to try it some time. I hear it helps alot when you may be a dumbass.

See what I mean this post has taken me 5 min. and I have had to edit at least once.

Nobody will ever know how smart or stupid I am this way.Hunt peck Hunt Peck

You on the other hand have shown yourself for what you are! An a fine job you have done.
                [whacko]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#34]
ura_baddog,

That is [b]too[/b] funny!

I am a hunt-n-pecker too! You are so right about being so slow that it gives you time to reevaluate and edit posts. Half the time, by the time I get done typing and editing a post, I decide the whole effort is ludicrous and hit the delete button.

This thread originated out of the purist form of ludicrosity, apparently. By the time I got through the second sentence any animosity I was trying to generate toward Mr. DS-A-Failure turned to pity. The guy is trying so hard to be hated but he just can't shake the pathetic shmuckness that oozes from his every pore.

What sort of character flaw would drive one to try to piss others off just so he could be heaped with derision and contempt?

This would be fascinating if it weren't so common.

Liked the Mr. T parts, though. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top