Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2002 7:46:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Of course, you do this with the knowledge that if you do not respond properly, you will be accused of ignoring real threats or overreacting to every piece of information.
View Quote

Make an armchair Intel Officer take responabilty.... [whacko]

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I never claimed to be an Intel Officer. There are others that analyze the data and give the sitrep briefings.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 10:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]
New at this so I would say judging by the populace of the world only, About two thirds of the world hates us. So we should be on the alert about 33 and 1/3 percent of the time.

Hows That    bob [:D]  
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I never claimed to be an Intel Officer. There are others that analyze the data and give the sitrep briefings.
View Quote

Oh for the love of god; would you just stop.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Such displays of hostility. Tell me about your childhood.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Now I am going to assume that you are going to define just what exactly is an Armchair Intel Officer. You'r initial defenition was kind of vague
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 1:45:37 AM EDT
[#8]
In our last episode, DoubleFeed spake thusly:
Same thing as an Armchair Quarterback, only they take it upon themselves to criticize the FBI and CIA without any understanding what how to sift through threat reports, nor do they care to learn.  They just criticize.
View Quote

Well, I can't lay eggs either, but I can tell the difference between a good and a rotten one.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 1:51:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

How many shrinks used that as their opening line on you?  
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:29:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

How many shrinks used that as their opening line on you?  
View Quote

All of them! BWAHAHAHA...HA
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In our last episode, DoubleFeed spake thusly:
Same thing as an Armchair Quarterback, only they take it upon themselves to criticize the FBI and CIA without any understanding what how to sift through threat reports, nor do they care to learn.  They just criticize.
View Quote

Well, I can't lay eggs either, but I can tell the difference between a good and a rotten one.
View Quote

This is good.....
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe my problems started when I found out I was the only poor black child who was white............................
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Double Feed,

ARe you talking about how the FBI and CIA started the Holy Jihad against the United States in an attempt to take away our 2nd ammendment rights?
Hell, that's old school news!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
of Armchair Intel Officers on this site.
View Quote

Don't sell me short !!
I'm also an Armchair Nuclear Physicist, Terraformer, Geo Politician, Economist,.................and, and lots more.  Maybe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top