Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2002 4:00:38 PM EDT
come on now.. its been "almost" a full day.
Am starting to think this is happening on purpose...

I demand PICS and VIDEO !!!!!

Hell now I want a satelite uplink...(Im sure that can happen with the amount of tin foil hats we got running around over there[;)] )

patiently waiting for the action shots..[sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep]

edited to add **************

surely people that can aford these pretty black rifles can aford a digital camera...[:d]

only excuse I will accept is that you pawned the camera for ammo!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanz to see AR15.com womenz folks.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They've probably all been arrested by the batf and the only pics we're going to see are the ones where they hold the numbers in front of themselves.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#4]
They're having too much fun to bother with us "loosers".  [>(]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably too drunk to work the camera. [<]:)]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Where the hell are the Damn pics????? I'm jones'n. I need some shooting pics
[bounce] [50]

[uzi]  [whacko]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I have my digital cam, but no way to post with this loaner laptop.  Sorry!

I got in late today and went to check it out.  It was pretty quiet (about 7:30).  Different groups chatting here and there.  Went to eat at the Atlas Diner and saw quiet a few with the yellow arm bands.  I think I might have to get one of the woodstock-like t-shirts with the AR under the dove.

At any rate...looking forward to tomorrow!  
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have my digital cam, but no way to post with this loaner laptop.  Sorry!
View Quote

Likely story[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I got my camera and a laptop but I haven't taken any pics yet.  

Drove straight 16 hours from NY to the convention hoping to register right at 10 am and get a raffle ticket but they were gone already.  I was inline before 10 with only a couple people in front of me but some how the 100 tickets (1 per person) were gone.  So it must be that people showing up on thursday had first dibs on them.

Anyway after registering I had to go crash, but I will get some pics up tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I got my camera and a laptop but I haven't taken any pics yet.  

Drove straight 16 hours from NY to the convention hoping to register right at 10 am and get a raffle ticket but they were gone already.  I was inline before 10 with only a couple people in front of me but some how the 100 tickets (1 per person) were gone.  So it must be that people showing up on thursday had first dibs on them.

Anyway after registering I had to go crash, but I will get some pics up tomorrow.  
View Quote

Right On!. We're depending on you[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top