Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2002 9:24:05 AM EDT
If we need to back off of TX history about the Alamo then we should tone down black history so we don't make white kids feel bad.

Really guys it's about time somebody set things right.
We (white guys,honkies,ect) would not have had to wip the slaves so much if they did not run away,we must re-do history to show blame on all sides.

In fact I think Black people should pay back for all the loss of work and down time run'en down in the woods.

[):)]

BTW:for the unread who don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,53968,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Oooo-kay.[%|]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#2]
According to the article, we may need to tone down the way we spanked the Brits, the French, the Germans, and the Japs (I mean Japanese). I will leave the Indians out of this one, they did not need spanking.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 10:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
teaching history is irrelevant. no one seems to learn from it anyway.

ps. argon, i think you should add a foaming mug of beer to your pic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top