Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2002 4:14:53 PM EDT
With all the new "guests" we have had lately, I would like to take this opportunity to say
                    [b]Welcome Aboard![/b]

Don't feel bad that with all your "covert" training we still knew you were out there...
Well since you are already here how about posting some cool videos of your unconstitutional searches.

Pls take a sec to vote in the poll

Thank You,

From the gang at AR15.COM [beer]

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The one former FBI guy I know is pretty cool. The only complaint I have regarding him is that he didn't hang on to a little Beretta Tomcat that I woulda bought off him.

So while I know there are bad apples everywhere (FBI, ATF, AR15.com) I will refrain from passing judgement on the mass of them.

-legrue

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
How about that.  Expanded FBI power is in the news for two days and here they are.  Hi Guys!

That's great.  The federal bumbling idiots joining the party with the ATF lurkers.  

Mike
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Since when is the FBI no longer a criminal organization??

I know its a redundant question but sooner or later a new agency will be needed to replace there old job.

Sgtar15

<-!-!->
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]
FBI - I've heard of this group before.

Are these the same people who managed Ruby Ridge and Waco so well ??  

Trust the FeeBees ??  Probably in my next life.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top