Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2002 4:46:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry, I was in shock and unable to type anything out. They are such good friends of ours it's really hard to imagine.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I have said it many times before and I will say it again,

[red] [size=4] NEVER EVER TRUST A MUSLIM! [/red] [/size=4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#4]
They are such good friends we should give them some nook technology they will never forget.

I was visiting my mother-inlaw last weekend. On the way up I was reminded that that the ground in north central North Dakota still has Minuteman missles planted in it.

I wonder, will reach the middle-east?
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Even IF the Saudis are in earnest, once they have nukes, Iraq stages a major Blitz on the country, grabbing the nukes.  Cheapest means for  them to acquire nukes.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was visiting my mother-inlaw last weekend. On the way up I was reminded that that the ground in north central North Dakota still has Minuteman missles planted in it.

I wonder, will reach the middle-east?
View Quote

Maybe if it's a Minuteman III. Something like 8000 miles.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top