Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2002 3:51:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:05:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there. It looks like this will be the biggest Bulletfest yet. You won't be disappointed. Campy puts on a great event.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:17:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes, I will be at bulletfest, but unfortunately due to wifes schedule won't be arriving until mid afternoon.
View Quote

If your not meeting a group you may have a hard time finding a spot on the line. Look for a group of guys with a canopy set up and a table underneath. We will also have a lot of bowling pins, a clothes dryer and a water heater. We're supposed to have a car as well. We shouldn't be too hard to find. If you don't mind shooting with cops you can jump in with us.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:28:30 AM EDT
[#4]
shotar IS a cop...heheheh!

hey shotar...i have a little "pull" with the bulletfest organizers...i'm sure i can find room on the line for you!

eddy just sent me some pics of last year's show. i'm pulling out for the brc just as soon as rs39 gets here...but let me see if i can some pics up of last year's fun.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:30:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:26:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sukebe- I am a cop.  Currently BCSO, but I was one of the final 5 the last time you guys selected a chief.  I will look for you as well as Campy, Waldo, and plate. I am going to try to get some bowling pins as well.
View Quote

Then you know an old and good friend of mine Jeff Riegert.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top