Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2002 8:03:50 PM EDT
[url]http://coloradok5.com/gallery/mudzilla[/url]

post what you've got, and what you can find.

i can only hope that i'll have a truck this cool one day. i'd take the skidder axles and triees and put it under a 'burb, with a one ton frame and a 502 rat. the rest of the truck builds itself. i'm actually crazy enough to do something like that and make it work.

come on the mods are gone (or should at least the kids (me) some leeway). post away.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
that thing is one stellar mother
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I gotta see if my friend still has pics of his old Bronco "Monster truck."  You'd love it. 1989 Ford Eddie Bauer edition Bronco, all black, jacked to the sky riding on 46 inch Super Swampers.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
The shop I work at keeps getting calls to see if we'll sell the UNIMOG axles we keep for parts..

I guess people are using em under homebuilt rockcrawlers here..

Meplat-
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
just as clarification. interco super swamper come in 44 inch max. he has 44's not 46's. not mad just saying. and yes i would love it, ven though it's a ford. what kind of axles did he use? engine? other stuff?

i would imagine about the 'mog axles. they are rocking if you can get 'em.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top