Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2002 7:14:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The poll didn't include girl scouts, so I'm afraid I can't answer this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I voted amature boxer. You ever watched those amatures working thier way up to a title shot? They beat the piss out of each other.[BD]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn...Ar15.com is starting to get a bit irrelevent...
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn...Ar15.com is starting to get a bit irrelevent...
View Quote

Yup.. thats the fun part...[;)]

gotta say that for every fit PD officer there are about 30 cup-cake eating rejects out there that the only thing that keeps them from getting thier heads bashed in .. are the legal reprocusions.

Kinka like a bayonet on a preban.. wont really do much but it sure does scare the $hit out you..

.....< was that last comment AR15.com relevent? >
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
[s]the first rule of fight club is never talk about fight club[/s]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thugs.
No conscience.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#7]
My vote goes to.........

ROSIE O'DONNELL

Yep, that's who I'd be most wary of in a fight...
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#8]
The first thing I was thinking of was an Amateur Wrestler/Boxer...sure enough it was on the list.  Definately a boxer, man - they train to hurt.  Just got some cheap 16oz. gloves and been boxing with the roommate, and man...it starts to hurt.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Amateur boxer, in my opinion.

These guys train to take punches and deliver them, too.  They fight against other guys who know how to throw a punch.  If I throw a punch at a boxer and actually manage to connect (not likely), it's probably not going to hurt him much at all.

Plus, for those of you who saw that picture of Vinnie in the "Who are you" thread:  Would you square-off against that guy?  Not me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#10]
thugs, no reason not to kick your head in.

in this world there are 2 groups of people i'm actually afraid of. hardcore drug dealers, and rednecks. cause they'll both kill you without much consciense.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#11]
A boxer can wear your head out but a good fighter of any kind can adapt since it's built around a sportsman attitude and not intended to be lethal, however good street fighting is an unpredictable artform in itself an can leave you quite dead. Also keep in mind that most anyone who can box with any skill knows the damage they can do and will try an refrain from actually beating you to death, a thug probably wont care.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Janet Reno scares the hell out of me!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#13]
My Wife, aside from that, nobody fist to cuffs intimidates me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#14]
thugs becouse they dont fight fair
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Amateur boxer, in my opinion.

These guys train to take punches and deliver them, too.  They fight against other guys who know how to throw a punch.  If I throw a punch at a boxer and actually manage to connect (not likely), it's probably not going to hurt him much at all.

Plus, for those of you who saw that picture of Vinnie in the "Who are you" thread:  Would you square-off against that guy?  Not me.
View Quote

I thought my ears were ringing.  You should see me now that I've shaved my head and grew a stuble goatee.  It's my "Out on good behavior" look.  Actually, the last time I did it, David Tua was just comming into the light and all my friends though that was a picture me on the back of the Daily News.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Girls, they pull hair!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:31:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[s]the first rule of fight club is never talk about fight club[/s]
View Quote

Don't make me kick your a@@, Mattsd [;)]

Eric/Tyler
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#18]
This is a tuff one.

The Cops will win every time,as long as they fight 25 at a time and have a choper to keep an eye out for them.

99.999999999% of all "thugs" will only fight of they think they will win,the sec. they get smacked down they look for a way out.

The other two live by the same rules and work at being able to kick ass.

I have to say...........[>:/]what the hell are we even talking about?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:40:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Police.......'cuz we are the biggest gang in town.    [B)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top