Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2002 11:59:21 AM EDT
It still boggles my mind that for 25 mil, a bunch of former SF types don't get together and smoke this POS for the cash AND the joy! I give all due credit to our armed forces, but they have rules, of engagement, chain of command, and a fairly large bureaucracy in Tampa. And the terrain ain't exactly friendly for a bunch of gringos who'd stick out like a sore thumb. But hell, for the cash I'd be willing to take a couple months off and handle logistics or do something! Am I the only guy who is amazed by this? The area is lawless, you can buy tons of hardware[50] for cash, and I'm not sure once you had a body you couldn't get support from Uncle Sam. Someone should snatch his mommy, or favorite camel/girlfriend and get him into the open. Since he'd die for sure no need to worry about legal issues. And the Paks are a bit busy right now. Could buy lots of toys for that kind of cake![uzi] Oh well, too much time to think I guess [whacko]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd take you up on the offer.... but you'd have to front all the cash for the expense up-front.... P.S. I don't have a lot of guns so I'd have to have a new Sniper Rifle.... Being a college student you'd have to front the money for that too....[uzi]

P.S. Since the US/UN is in Charge there we'd could always deguise ourselves as Missionaries

-Chuck
[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Guns are dirt cheap in pakistan and you'd want local hardware to blend in. But the missionary thing isn't that far off. Dress up the vehicles in UN colors! Talk about poetic justice! [:D] Really, I can't believe nobody is going for a job like this. Look at the idiotic stunts people do for a lot less! Look, the military and other fed agencies can't use "expediant methods". A private op could, especially if successful. I'm a little surprised the rusky mob hasn't gone for it. I guess they got burned too bad in the region and are chicken. Hell, give me a drunken dentist and I could get anyone to talk!

"Is it safe?" From the Movie "Marathon Man"
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
az_larry,
 i wouldn't put UN colors/markings on my vehicle to save my life... I'd feel too much Like a Traitor.
 Plus they'd get us for impersonating them...

Everyone,
    Just how do you think we'd find Old Benny once we got over there!!!!??????

Oh Yeha I made Osama Ben LAdin Targets and Posted them up on my website for the taking if you like....
http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/chuck6418/BENTARGET.html

-Chuck

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top