Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2002 6:42:56 AM EDT
[url]http://www.theonion.com/onion3820/congress_threatens.html[/url]
- The Onion
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#1]
One of the long shots is Toronto?  Good choice.  Let's send them all to Canada and then close the border.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#2]
spend Billions to make a 'world class legislative branch' happy. ROFLMAO.

sorry guys, you wouldn't make a mediocre farm team.  the only thing world class about d.c. is spending tax money.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Let the NWO commies work from their garages, basments or the whore house. I have a older fax I will donate.

The next thing they will want is to have the UN moved next to them at our expense also.

Keep the third world and our NWO traitors on the Eastcoast, their dog people values don't jibe with our midwestern values. Goddamn filthy Road Trash.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.theonion.com/onion3820/congress_threatens.html[/url]
- The Onion
View Quote

Don't believe what you read on The Onion.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The sight lines are bad, there aren't enough concession stands or bathrooms, and the parking is miserable.
View Quote

Gee that sounds just like everybody else's work environment, why should Congress get any special treatment
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't there some open space in the Atlantic Shelf? Maybe we need a to limit terms so they can't whine so much. New Building if you set up term limits.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#7]
A tent city in Death Valley gets my vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top