Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2002 2:48:17 PM EDT
Anyone need one? I'll be leaving from Tama sometime Friday around noonish I think. Driving a Jeep and taking my little 1/4 ton trailer. lots of space left.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots of space?  I just loaded up a 2002 Toyota Camry and have like no space left.  Well, just a little for Libertyof76 to stuff his crap in.  (Hopefully) hehe.  

Its gonna take me hours to unpack and move all my crap to the firing line.  Hope we can park close and offload.  

10½ hours until I leave. If we remain on schedule.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Gale and I are leaving here early thurs morning and being followed down by booger-hooker. We will return Sun eve if anyone want to follow back to Iowa
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Save me about a 20'x25' spot on the Iowa camping row if anyone is camping [:D]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top