Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2002 6:44:17 AM EDT
Since there apparantly wasn't enough interest in a recipe forum, what about a "[b]Food & Beverage Forum"[/b]?  I thought about it when Lordtrader mentioned writing restaraunt reviews in Brouhaha'a dinner thread.  There could be beer, wine, and liquor reviews and  discussions as well.  Think about how many recipes, etc. you could use to dazzle your womenz!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:47:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You're not going to start swapping quiche recipes, are you? [%|]
View Quote

LOL.  No, don't worry.  We'll get some kick ass steak marinades out there.

I'm telling you guys, if this thing were to ever get going, and you cook some good meals for you significant other, you should see a drastic increase in your "adult relations".  Then you will all hail Chimborazo.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#4]
[V]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Then you will all hail Chimborazo.
View Quote

I already hail you, just for your avatar. I actually picture that you look that way! It's amusing, what can I say. You're the man.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you will all hail Chimborazo.
View Quote

I already hail you, just for your avatar. I actually picture that you look that way! It's amusing, what can I say. You're the man.
View Quote

Awww, shucks.  Thanks.  [:I]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, I think this would be a good idea.  I've been known to cook... but it's the cleaning part that I usually get stuck with.  The discussion of drinks also sounds good.  Anyone else brew their own beer?

dp
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I vote YES Grillin and Chillin hmmm I think I stole that hmmm OH WELL [:O]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top