Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2002 5:50:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:59:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn!  My Bible must have gotten everything mixed up.  Blame Gutenburg and his stupid printing press!

All hail!  Frosty Jesus...  King of the Snows!

Not very nice I know, but a quick thaw awaits this man when he reaches his final destination!

[devil]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:59:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn! Are you having a slow day at work?
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]Matthew 24:26,27[/b]

[red][b]Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.  

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.[/b][/red]

Eric The(Watchful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:07:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:17:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, [b]ilikelegs[/b], we will all pray to the Real Jesus Christ to fix your problem for you!

And we all know, in advance, that whatever we agree upon on this earth, will be done in Heaven!

And we will all pray for everyone on this Board who is unemployed or in financial distress to receive their hearts' desire from the Lord.

Can I get an 'Amen', Church?

Eric The(BelievingAndAgreeing)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:30:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:31:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I think this guy will end up here: [url]http://jesusoftheweek.com/[/url]

However, in the meantime, for all your Catholic shopping needs:  

[url]http://www.catholicshopper.com/[/url]

[img]http://catholicshopper.com/products/media/DE_3975.jpg[/img]

[img]http://catholicshopper.com/products/media/DE_3976.jpg[/img]

"These statues portray Jesus actively participating with boys and girls in a variety of sports. A wonderful way to reinforce Jesus "as friend" in everyday activities."

Oh, and BTW, please let them know just what color of kids you need!  

"Many customers have requested these Jesus Sport Statues depicting children other than Caucasian and playing other sports; we have expressed these requests to manufacturers and importers. When and if other statues are available, CatholicShopper.com will carry them."

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Is it really nice to tackle Jesus?

I really like the Jesus Sport Statues. When I was in Catholic school, Jesus was the dead guy who hung on the cross with blood everywhere.

Never really made me think of him as a guy who loved humanity.

I like the idea of Jesus being more of a "father figure", someone who likes to play with kids.

On a side note: I was installing a network at a church and they had a picture in the back office of Jesus laughing. He looked like he was having a pretty good time. I asked why it was in the back office, and the priest told me it was because he received a lot of complaints from people who thought it portrayed Jesus in poor taste! The son of god can't have a good time?!

Av.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Peoples upbringing,and need to "believe", has created many [rolleyes] _religious_ "sancturaies".[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Post from ilikelegs -
I'll have to clue you in on more things
I pray about Mr. Prayer Warrior Hun !!!
View Quote

Thank you, [b]ilikelegs[/b]!

Although I've never requested prayers, I need them more than you will ever know. More than I would ever admit.

The Lord Himself put it into your heart to pray for me!

And that's a very high recommendation, indeed!

I knew that our prayers would be answered! He is faithful to keep His promises to His children.

Of whom both you, me and a great many others on this Board truly are.

Now, I'm off to say a few prayers of thanksgiving!

Eric The(ForBothYouAndMe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#13]
[img]http://www.public.iastate.edu/~spires/Max/Images/max2.gif[/img]

"Your own..... personal..... Jesus....."  Ye-ye-yes, one of my f-f-favorite tunes...[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[b]Matthew 24:26,27[/b]

[red][b]... Behold, he is in the desert...[/b][/red]

Eric The(Watchful)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

No HUN, this one is in Siberia.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#15]
He's happy! He's scrappy! He's the son of God!

It's Buddy Christ!!

[img]http://members.telocity.com/~avalon01/christ.jpg[/img]

I used to have a bunch of these, sold all but this one.

Av.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You have any others like these to sell ?
email me, I want one.
View Quote

I'm thinking the HUN is selling these through the merchandising subsidiary of HUN Ministries.  (Course I could be wrong.)
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes, that's right [b]subsailor[/b]!

Some poor overworked Honduran children are putting them together for the When the Sun Don't Shine Ministry® of Rev. E. T. Hun.

A wholly owned subsidiary of Seen Better Days, Oh Lord Ministries® an offshore Limited Partnership.

What? You would rather have the girls walking the streets?

How crude!

Eric The(SelfRighteous)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yes, that's right [b]subsailor[/b]!

Some poor overworked Honduran children are putting them together for the When the Sun Don't Shine Ministry® of Rev. E. T. Hun.

A wholly owned subsidiary of Seen Better Days, Oh Lord Ministries® an offshore Limited Partnership.

What? You would rather have the girls walking the streets?

How crude!

Eric The(SelfRighteous)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

HUN,
to be serious but only for a moment, I often despair of Dimocrats saving the poor and down-trodden from working for $1.00/hour.
It is obviously far better that they don't work and go hungry.

(One day we should discuss which off-shore vehicle provides the best benefits.)
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I bet this Jesus can be found over at Assault Web.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:52:55 AM EDT
[#21]
I think they take religion a bit TOO serious over there.

I don't think He would go over too well over there.

ilikelegs: Sorry, I don't have any more. I sold most of them, my parents took one to their Church and somebody bought it from them there!

Who says Catholics don't have a sence of humor?! [:D]

Av.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:19:55 AM EDT
[#22]
russia has a long tradition of producing holy men. something about the long winters and vast expanses brings out the spiritual in men, and a desire for redemption. unfortunately, sometimes you get a rasputin.

but we're no better, we've had charlie manson, jim jones and david koresh offering to save us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top