Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2002 9:20:53 PM EDT
I first ran into this term here and I have to admit that I like the sound of it.  However, I'm not quite sure of the correct usage.

[b]"Would it be appropriate to use when speaking with law enforcement?[/b]

"Yes, officer Jones, I do know why you pulled me over - do you think I'm some sort of AssClown?"

[b]or at the drive-thru?[/b]

"Excuse me, some AssClown in there screwed up my order."

[b]or at the theater?[/b]

"No Honey, don't sit there, there's some tall AssClown sitting in front that would block our view."

[b]or at your workplace?[/b]

"I would have met the deadline on time, but that AssClown computer geek deleted the file."

[b]or at home?[/b]

You mean I'm not supposed to wash the colors and whites together?  Boy, do I feel like an AssClown."

[b]or here?[/b]

Thread locked due to excessive AssClown-liness.

Am I grasping the correct usage here?
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
This is an ass clown.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Green%5FFurniture%2Fboo44a%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Green_Furniture, you are partially correct. That is a rare sub-species of the Ass-Clown. That is a fine example of the Rectus-Clownus-Gothicus.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahhhh, now I know why I only see that type during the night and never during the day.

I'm thinking about starting a collection. Just can't find pins large enough.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is an ass clown.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Green%5FFurniture%2Fboo44a%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

What make him even more of an AssClown is that he has combed his bangs forward to disguise the fact that his hairline starts back at the very top of his head.  See it?

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:56:14 PM EDT
[#5]
[URL]http://www.pseudodictionary.com/assclown[/url][:P]

J.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't know rightly but if used in the wrong way will get DonR on your ass quick!

bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:34:15 AM EDT
[#7]
[shock][stick]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:46:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Jonnie you are putting a rodney king ass whipping on that little yellow man,stop before you hurts him.

bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:47:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 1:00:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[url=http://i.timeinc.net/time/daily/2001/0106/pow0608.jpg]My Interpretation[/url]
View Quote

GENTLEMEN!!!

It has been explained and it is so VERY clear now.  My sincere thanks to Osprey21.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 2:23:05 AM EDT
[#11]
The lights are kinda dim down here. Who IS that?
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 4:46:38 AM EDT
[#12]
That is the classic ASSCLOWN, little Tommie Daschle.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:04:37 AM EDT
[#13]
I first heard the term on talk radio, about a year ago.  I brought the term to our lovely AR boards about 3 months ago, and got slapped for doing so.  
 Of course, it entertained most, but offended--- a few folks- ergo, the term was stricken from my online vocabulary.  All of the definitions given in the above posts are correct.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:40:53 AM EDT
[#14]
SkipperJ,
you spelled his last name wrong, it's D'ASSHOLE.......[:D]

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#15]
You guys have the definition all wrong.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:05:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You guys have the definition all wrong.
View Quote

What?  You haven't been locked yet?

Where the hell is DonR when you need him?!?

[frag]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:07:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Guys, I have it on good authority that assclowns like helicopters, and don't check their IMs!   rotf
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Sorry, was feeding the Man-Eating Lions
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:14:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Guys, I have it on good authority that assclowns like helicopters, and don't check their IMs!   rotf
View Quote

[>:/]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:25:39 AM EDT
[#20]
I think it's real funny and by the way you spelled it it must have come out of the blue.

Because i am sure you didn't use this name to piss off anyone off I'm sure you would have called yourself blaze.   So not being the stickler for words do you indeed programn robots,

And what do you think your life span will be as asscloun?   And I might ask where is UZB?

This is really none of my bussiness but Hello Blaze!~   Turning the prisoner over to DonR and the firing  squad I lift my hat to you ,scoundrals SJHEZ SCUMBALA   ....
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:37:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Well hell guys I was just warnning you. but if It's okay with DONR I'm changing my name to ASS CLOWN too.         Bob[:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:46:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well hell guys I was just warnning you. but if It's okay with DONR I'm changing my name to ASS CLOWN too.         Bob[:D]
View Quote

It's ok with me, but you might want to remember how short the lifespan of an ass clown is! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:20:19 AM EDT
[#24]
The blue areas denote where assclowns tend to congregate...

[img]http://www.geog.ucsb.edu/~sara/html/mapping/election/usa_cnty.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#25]
[img]http://www.pbs.org/newshour/images/election/july-dec00/nadler2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#26]
I think "assclown" is synonymous with "salad tosser" as in "salad tossing assclown."  Its a prisoner's term for a smaller inmate who is used as currency.

I've heard the term "buttpunk" which means the same thin.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#27]
And I assume you were to big to toss so would you be madd max?

Bob Garden shovel
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#28]
This is the best thread since the prison inmate personals.

The first time I heard "assclown" was in the movie "Office Space" and it was delivered so perfectly that it left a lasting impression in my mind.  I've used it from time to time ever since.  So I'm not very original...It comes in very handy because I happen to live in a very assclown-friendly, or assclown-rich area of this state (refer to the map above) and "asshole to the power of 10" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.  

I myself, may be an assclown, for all I know it rubs off on you after awhile.  But I voted Libertarian, and I don't feel that voting for Bush absolves people of their assclown status, one because there are an awful lot of Republican assclowns out there; and two, because this country is fucked up in such a big way that those little blue specks on the map do not cover even close to enough area to fully explain the vacuum of common sense in every level of our society.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:31:44 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm changing my name to ASSclown, IT will fit me to a tee.

What they did to power brokers, and to Iacoka will be perfectly acceptable to me........

So when they hand that million grande out ,I'll be standing with my hand out  And i'll get mine.......

Hummmed to the tune of Arlo Guthry I'mm changing my name to Chrysler.

Bob     [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:36:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think "assclown" is synonymous with "salad tosser" as in "salad tossing assclown."  Its a prisoner's term for a smaller inmate who is used as currency.

I've heard the term "buttpunk" which means the same thin.
View Quote

I always preferred to call them "bone smugglers", that's another one I like.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#31]
I think we get the idea.  Bob, you've got mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top