Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2002 8:41:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
[:D] Guilty here too!

Same situation, daughter had a 5th grade project a couple years back making a Native American "long house".

Turns out I could have slapped this thing on the coast, and rented it out!

Hell, I even "helped" her make little people out of matchsticks - even had a hunting party, complete with a buck and a bowman. Ahh what one can create with white glue, matchsticks, twigs and twine! [;)]

But seriously, if anyone thinks the fooling the teachers and other parents at 'science night' - c'mon, a 6 year old with a display on "Cold Fusion and You" ?????
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
My mom helped me make a project one time in grade school.  I had to make a southern plantation style project....so, my mom had the great idea of using actual tobacco for the tobacco fields.

I did get a good grade on it, but did get questioned about the use of actual tobacco.

Heck, I bet a kid today would get kicked out of school for something like that.

medcop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top