Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2011 2:01:27 PM EDT
My bro in law attended the funeral service of his buddy, Marine LCPL Jason Hill, today at a church near my dad's work. I shot him a text to tell him so that he could possibly watch the procession and Patriot Guard before they head down to the burial site at Ft. Rosecrans. He called me to say that he caught the tail end of it then just started crying, "I didn't even cry this much at Mike's funeral but today I did for some kid I didn't even know, God bless his soul!" My dad's a 20 yr Navy, Vietnam, and Desert Storm veteran and couldn't be prouder. Mike is my cousin, his godson and a USMC EOD tech who was killed in Iraq back in 07. Thanks to all those serving, served and who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
LCP Jason Hill
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope that isn't dust..

ETA I simply do not understand how some people don't care about or even hate those who fight for America.....

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#3]
LCPL Hill was a buddy of my cousin's from Boot Camp and SOI. Said he was a great guy. RIP LCPL Hill.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Semper Fi...

God bless and keep his family.

Rest Easy Marine.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#5]

the procession is a very moving event.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#6]
i pray for his family
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#8]
My wife and kids say I am cold and heartless, but it hurts me every time I read about another one of our guys getting killed.

Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Rest in peace brother
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#10]
God bless him and his.
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My bro in law attended the funeral service of his buddy, Marine LCPL Jason Hill, today at a church near my dad's work. I shot him a text to tell him so that he could possibly watch the procession and Patriot Guard before they head down to the burial site at Ft. Rosecrans. He called me to say that he caught the tail end of it then just started crying, "I didn't even cry this much at Mike's funeral but today I did for some kid I didn't even know, God bless his soul!" My dad's a 20 yr Navy, Vietnam, and Desert Storm veteran and couldn't be prouder. Mike is my cousin, his godson and a USMC EOD tech who was killed in Iraq back in 07. Thanks to all those serving, served and who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
LCP Jason Hill

Your dad is sounds like an honorable man –– the backbone of the US.  God bless him and Marine LCPL Jason Hill  
Link Posted: 6/23/2011 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#12]
He definitely is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top