Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2011 1:21:27 PM EDT
Here I sit in the Albuquerque airport waiting on a delayed flight.   So far I have either have been told out of the blue about or could not help but over hear an overly loud conversation between strangers about a unexpected/unwanted pregnancy, rotator cuff surgery, prostate cancer and a vasectomy gone wrong.

Really people....Really....WTF????
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Crabs. I have them.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
People bitching makes my hemorrhoids flare up.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
People are probably bored.  Why are you listening?  
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not a lot of choice when they are sitting beside you or behind you......I wish I had ear plugs
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Did I tell you I had ball surgery last week?  Through the anesthetic, I could hear the surgeon telling the people in the operating room, this guy has had an amazing amount of sex in his lifetime.  Look at the wear marks on his dick.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Ask them if they have AIDs, if they say no ask them if they would like some. That should get them to leave you alone.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]
This is why I never ask people "how are you doing?" or any variation of that question.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I hear you OP.

One day I was waiting in line down at the DMV getting my drivers license renewed. Some random dude next tome starts yakking about his health issues.From there it went to his employment. Then to his marital status. Like I gave a fuck.
Shit, before I got out of that line I knew everything except the guys bank account number! Op Sec FAIL!
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is why I never ask people "how are you doing?" or any variation of that question.

None of this was initiated by myself....I am trying to simply mind my own business... That's the part I find the oddest its just out of the blue....I have been watching HULU and not making eye contact with any of them much less speaking to them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Sympathy = attention.

yep

god I hate that shit

I am too nice I seem to get all these people everywhere I work

the others I love are the ones that open right up with " Im on SSI" obviously angling for a discount

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep. Got that there priapism. Its been like this for days. Did you ladies hear me? My you have
a pretty shirt on. Is that where you work? Hooters, you say? No shit?

Yeah, that's my Lear-jet in the parking lot. Dodecagonically parked.

The most important thing to people in the doctors office is their health. The doc is just
practicing, so it is always good to get a second and fifth opinion. The person with the
ailment is just seeing if anyone else in the crowd has the same ailment and has any
real information. What kind of leeches and bloodletting devices don't work, which do.

But, who has the most powerful chicken foot is key. As an IT guy, my chicken foot is quite potent
but fails on curing biological ills.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a lot of choice when they are sitting beside you or behind you......I wish I had ear plugs

Go to the bar then!

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:36:22 PM EDT
[#14]
How about gross stories about their kids

I understand you might wanna share if your kid got straight As or won the talent contest or something

but people are always comming into work talking about how their kid puked everywhere or shit the bed.....

WTF! At this point i just tell people to their face "i dont wanna hear about the discusting stuff your kid does"
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Attention.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Why does it burn when I pee?

Does this look infected to you? <zip>
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I thought this was going to be another ham radio thread.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#18]
2 times in my life women talked about their chest surgeries. One showed, the other told me to feel them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top