Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2002 4:48:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Doublefeed, I am sick of you stupid f%$#%^@ posts from BBC.com.

Every time I click on your moronic, retarded, dumb assed, pot lickin' poop eatin' SHTF lookin' stuff you post really pisses me off.

This is my F%^&*% site and you should stop wasting bandwidth with your stupid BBC s^&*!

You looser, butt headed fart stain better stop posting this stuff cause I have NO choice but to click on and read the senseless drivel that only a sub human pizza crap like yourself can post.

This pet peeve of mine is a serious neurological disorder and it's all your fault for bringing it out.  They don't call me neurotic for nothin' you stupid BBC posting idiot.  I don't need to take my meds in order to live a decent life if only there wasn't spammers like you who always post stuff from BBC and people like me who read it with reckless abandon even though I don't want to.  If I wanted to read the stuff from BBC.com I would have gone over to the site and read it myself you space ship riding freak.

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Every time I click on your moronic, retarded, dumb assed, pot lickin' poop eatin' SHTF lookin' stuff you post really pisses me off.

This is my F%^&*% site and you should stop wasting bandwidth with your stupid BBC s^&*!

You looser, butt headed fart stain better stop posting this stuff cause I have NO choice but to click on and read the senseless drivel that only a sub human pizza crap like yourself can post.

This pet peeve of mine is a serious neurological disorder and it's all your fault for bringing it out.  They don't call me neurotic for nothin' you stupid BBC posting idiot.  I don't need to take my meds in order to live a decent life if only there wasn't spammers like you who always post stuff from BBC and people like me who read it with reckless abandon even though I don't want to.  If I wanted to read the stuff from BBC.com I would have gone over to the site and read it myself you space ship riding freak.

View Quote

Put your tinfoil speedo back on and continue watching your favorite episodes of Opra on video.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:35:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Huh ?? Are you saying Doublefeed made you do it , that sounds suspiciously 'liberal' or do I mean 'libelous' .
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Communism dead? Does that mean that all the members of the communist party are dead? Does that mean that all the members of the communist party have changed their minds.

Just because they changed the name of the party does not mean they changed their ideals.

I am referring to the former U.S.S.R?

My $00.02.

Yanqui
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Priceless.
You' po-sting is velly good today, glasshoppel!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#8]
A free election in a [red]Communist[/red] country?? yeah right.

Doublefeed, I really had to type that fast before anyone else responded first to this thread. hahaha [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Communism can't be dead - the POS rat bastards have a majority in our own senate!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#11]
communism isn't dead. If you want to see some commies just come on over here, we have quite a few here in NYC.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As for the scum sucking, root licking, sub human, betel nut chewing, monkey squatting piece of buffalo sh_t country known as Viet Nam, I'd be glad to put my share of a large nuke on my credit card if they'd promise to drop it on Hanoi right away.
View Quote

Only if Hanoi Jane is tied to the nose of the missle!!!! Nekkid!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As for the scum sucking, root licking, sub human, betel nut chewing, monkey squatting piece of buffalo sh_t country known as Viet Nam, I'd be glad to put my share of a large nuke on my credit card if they'd promise to drop it on Hanoi right away.
View Quote

Only if Hanoi Jane is tied to the nose of the missle!!!! Nekkid!!!
View Quote

BTW.-The Jane Fonda and Usama photos are welcome on my target board at the BRC.

[kill] [chainsawkill]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top