Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2011 2:35:09 PM EDT
http://www.truthertoys.com/

Gosh Truthers are such... freaking weirdos.

At least these toys aren't real...

Any one for all of the Paulbots out there...

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Hardcore extremism is indistinguishable from parody.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#2]
YOU live in WY and YOU trust the gov?

Imposter.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Imposter.

Get the FSPers to get that nancyboy outta there.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Imposter.

I don't trust the government anymore than I trust your average joe. That being said, not trusting the government... and thinking there is this huge evil vast conspiracy, are two different things.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Imposter.

Many people directly work for Uncle Sam and post on this site. When they're not out eating babies, shooting random people through no-knock raids, marching people into FEMA buses to the death camps, and generally oppressing people everywhere; they like to go on long walks down the beach.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Just for the record I am not up in the Lolo and the authorities are not looking for me.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Imposter.

Many people directly work for Uncle Sam and post on this site. When they're not out eating babies, shooting random people through no-knock raids, marching people into FEMA buses to the death camps, and generally oppressing people everywhere they walk, they like to go on long walks down the beach.

LIKE HELL!

I read differently in GD!
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I want the Alex Jones bobblehead
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Imposter.

Many people directly work for Uncle Sam and post on this site. When they're not out eating babies, shooting random people through no-knock raids, marching people into FEMA buses to the death camps, and generally oppressing people everywhere they walk, they like to go on long walks down the beach.

sorry you dont get the irony/parody. Its just that most in the West dont trust the gov. Dont worry, our smallest town still has more flags than MI and we hate illegals. We got some guns too. A lot of 30-30's w/spam also.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Babies taste like chicken.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Babies taste like chicken.

NOM NOM NOM NOM

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just for the record I am not up in the Lolo and the authorities are not looking for me.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I've decided to post this in every truther thread from now on.

"The truther movement started on 9/12/01. It was started by Islamic Mullahs, who were deflecting blame from the real cocksuckers who did it."

I'm not a troofer.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I need a FEMA camp and prison cars for my model railroad.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed it for ya.

dangit
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I need a FEMA camp and prison cars for my model railroad.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

dont come around here. some folks think coal trains are ash carts

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Imposter.

Many people directly work for Uncle Sam and post on this site. When they're not out eating babies, shooting random people through no-knock raids, marching people into FEMA buses to the death camps, and generally oppressing people everywhere; they like to go on long walks down the beach.

I like a good red by the fire and chicks in fuzzy sweaters as well.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hardcore extremism is indistinguishable from parody.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Holy shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top