Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2002 3:10:24 PM EDT
Because when I drink it I start posting stupid shit like "Beer Should Be Banned!"

Actually I'm getting pretty loaded, when the spelling starts to go you'll know I got a good buzz going.  When I start talking about how I think these alien sighjtings are actually humans from the future spying on us then you will know I'm shredded.

BTW It's Yeungling Lager Second only to Rolling Rock
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
BEER=Necter of the Gods[:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Beer = Instant Lobotomy

I rather have a beer in front of me ;
Instead of a frontal lobotomy .
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear that they squeeze Rolling Rock straight from the donkey's bladder.

On the other hand, we brew REAL beer here in Colorado!

There, that should get this thread going.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a firm believer that God did not rest on the seventh day like the Catholics say he did. He stayed awake and created caffiene, alcohol, and nicotine [:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
"I like the sound of a beer church"  that 70's show [beer]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm a firm believer that God did not rest on the seventh day like the Catholics say he did. He stayed awake and created caffiene, alcohol, and nicotine [:D]
View Quote

Oh Yeah!!!

The three major food groups!  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually Coors beer is OK just hate Coors Lite!

Edited for spelling and to state that the best beer I ever drank was brewed at a place called The Foundry in Pittsburgh, PA.  It was their version of an Oatmeal Stout.  Nothing I have yet tasted came close.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tastes like shit since they pasturized it[B)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Your only half right.  LIGHT BEER should be banned. What real man drinks light Beer..I never understood that when I use to drink..If you want to keep the weight off Whiskey or Vodka is the way to go. Stick with good old weight gaining good tasting BREWS.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Your only half right.  LIGHT BEER should be banned. What real man drinks light Beer..I never understood that when I use to drink..If you want to keep the weight off Whiskey or Vodka is the way to go. Stick with good old weight gaining good tasting BREWS.
View Quote

AMEN. Light beer is for Women. A real man drinks the regular stuff. The stronger the better[beer]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

What I don't understand is, if you're drinking light beer (or eating reduced fat Oreo cookies), etc., to maintain or reduce your weight, maybe the problem isn't with the [b]type[/b] of food or drink you're consuming.

[:D]

Edited 'cause I felt like it.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm glad "real men" don't want to drink up all my Miller Lite [:)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#13]
See [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=119340[/url] and check for the amendment concerning "cruel and unusual beers". I think Coors certainly belongs into this category.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Lite Beer sucks.....Try a Guiness Stout!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lite Beer sucks.....Try a Guiness Stout!!!
View Quote

Guiness.  Mmm, Mmm!  Steak in a bottle!  When I was stationed at Andrews AFB, a guy in my shop was from PA and would bring a few cases of Yeungling back with him when he would go home for a visit.  Free and cold so it met the most important criteria.  I'll stick with Shiner Bock if free is not in the equation...
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

The drugs available on virtually every street corner.  I love 7/11.[^]

(7-11 Honorable Mention- Lotto tickets, another addiction.)
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#17]
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."..............Benjamin Franklin
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't worry the "democrats" will never ban beer.

Two words "Ted Kennedy"
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't worry the "democrats" will never ban beer.

Two words "Ted Kennedy"
View Quote

Irrelevant. You forgot their motto "do as I say, not as I do"

On a sidenote: in Boulder (but of course) the purchase of a 5 liter keg of beer is subject to a 3 day waiting period and registration. No, wait, can't be Boulder, must be some other university town, cause I bought an evil black imported assault beer in the hi-cap 5 liter keg there a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Beer, It's not just for breakfast anymore!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Last Hotel I stayed in in Nashville had Shiner Bock on tap in the bar.

That was too good to be true..............mmmmmmmm.....beer
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Beer shouldn't be banned but it should be confiscated. It should all be sent to me to be stored safely.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Edited for spelling and to state that the best beer I ever drank was brewed at a place called The Foundry in Pittsburgh, PA.  It was their version of an Oatmeal Stout.  Nothing I have yet tasted came close.
View Quote

I thought Coors WAS a light beer so therefore Coors light should be Coors lighter.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#25]
I drink VO on the rocks or with a shot of water when I imbibe, but here is a rate a beer site for yous guys that love the brewsky, you may find it interesting,I haven't even head of a lot of the beers listed.

[url]www.ratebeer.com/Top10.asp[/url]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid21/paed27df9fc5983ca169de9cd67983da3/fdb422ce.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top