Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:34:25 AM EDT
[#1]
zero is quietly waiting for a second term
to make his move...
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw that "news" on FoxNews.com.

IMHO we can do without that.

No need for Fox to push for Obama action on gun control.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 3:53:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I call BS. He's trying to work gun control 'under the radar', and the whole gunwalker scandal reeks of treasonous undermining of the constitution by the man sworn to protect it (even if he disagrees with it). He is actively working on obtaining draconian control over more than just guns, they're just operations that would never be approved by the people or congress, so they're doing them illegally/clandestinely.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:01:57 AM EDT
[#4]
If the current admin wins the election its on, he's limited to two terms just like others so what has he got to lose?

If they win in 2012 I would not be suprised if there is a push to go the route of Austraila, not the same way but with the same result.

But then again if the word got out about any such nonsense I think the initial uproar from the population e.g. people like you and me would be sufficent to put a stop to it at least until he got out of office.

He knows that gun control is a hot topic that can kill his chances in 2012, that is why it hasnt been brought up.

Also his admin got caught doing the fast and furious thing, just like someone getting caught gettting there rocks off in the bathroom at work to a JcPenny catalog. So now they are on damage control and thus far they seem to be doing well at least in the MSM. The only outlets that mention it still are FOX and talk radio.

Keep on your toes!
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:05:18 AM EDT
[#5]
The First Reply wins again.

Impeach Obama for the Good of the Illegal Mexicans.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:05:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
to make his move...

and congress - with approval ratings at or near all-time lows, they don't want to poke that sleeping dog until after Nov 2012. Then it's game on with a vengeance.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
to make his move...

and congress - with approval ratings at or near all-time lows, they don't want to poke that sleeping dog until after Nov 2012. Then it's game on with a vengeance.

Count on it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:16:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
to make his move...

Count on it.

i hate to say it, but they'll steam-roll us with legislation and there won't be a damned thing we can do about it, except live with it for the rest of our lives.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:53:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Just quietly working on it.

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:09:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Um the mentally insain medicated ding bat the police cheif let have guns shot someone...... Doesnt sound like a gun control issue. It sounds like a dumb ass Leo issue.

Ill gladly listin to any ideas they have for gun control AFTER everyone who had knowledge of project gun runner is in prison.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Need to get him to make his move well before the election, after and we could take it in the ass from him or Romney.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top