Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2002 5:43:47 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27752[/url]
There are substantial Palestinian populations in many arab(muslim) countries
Both Lebanon and Syria ..the Palys here have little rights and substandard living conditions they cant vote and they cant hold office...both of which Israel allows..Heck in Israel they even get to walk arround with full auto AKs and RPGs.. :)
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Nasrullah said that the Palestinians have been denied a nation for over 50 years, while other Arab nations have done nothing. He added
View Quote

So why don't the other Arab nations simply give the Palestinians a chunk of [i]their[/i] land so they have a 'homeland'?

Edited to add emphasis.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
'Cause they don't like the Palestinians much more than the Israelis do!

That's why!

If you'll remember, the Palestinians who worked as maids, charwomen, and lord-knows-what-else in Kuwait, cheered when the Iraqis invaded Kuwait back in 1991!

When the United States recovered their lands for them, the Kuwaitis kicked out all of the Palestinians who lived there!

Eric The(Remindful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:40:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for 'reminding' me...he he he he [:D]

Clark(theforgetfullone)
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:55:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 7:11:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, et al won't take in the Pallies for a simple reason: As long as they are stateless, they act as a convenient proxy army against the Israelis. Iran, in the form of Hezbollah, is perfectly willing to fund terror against Israel (and America), and it doesn't cost them a single man since their hand-puppet the "Palestinians" are around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top