Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2002 4:17:22 AM EDT
After reading 9divdoc's response to steelrat's ugly,unpatriotic,and offensive remarks;It reminded me to the fact that we ALL should be THANKFUL for the SACRIFICE the men and women that make up our armed forces PAST AND PRESENT and ATLEAST THANK THEM for a JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

VIETNAM VETS:I for one am ESPECIALLY GREATFUL for YOUR SACRIFICES for our country and wish ALL OF YOU a happy Memorial Day!!!YOU of ALL
vets EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE HONORED BY THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY IN A MOST RESPECTFUL WAY!!!!!!!!!YOU VETS ARE THE PRIDE OF THE COUNTRY IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!YOU SACRIFICE WAS NOT IN VAIN AND IS NOT FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!

[beer][marines][salute]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:32:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I was going to add some thoughts to MAC-DADDY's post, but then I decided that he had summed up my feelings quite well.

To the Veterans, as well as those currently serving:  THANK YOU!!!

[USA]

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:53:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Amen, Brothers!

GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES!

I would say this is a day that you simply must fly your flag, but I know if you're like me, your flag has been flying since Sept 11!

Right?

BTW, I'm working on my third flag since Sept 11!

Eric The(FlagFlying)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Amen, Brothers!

GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES!

I would say this is a day that you simply must fly your flag, but I know if you're like me, your flag has been flying since Sept 11!

Right?

BTW, I'm working on my third flag since Sept 11!

Eric The(FlagFlying)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

ABSOLUTELY!!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:12:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Roger that!

7(longtimeflagflyerandproudAmericanlongbefore9/11)IDL
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:24:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Well said by all. Don't forget to go by the cemetary and clean off the graves and stones, and put a flag over the fallen. We have done this for years as a family. We also have a picnic there and stay for most of the morning.

"Remember all the shoulders we walk upon!"
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://www.uss-saratoga.com/taps1.mp3[/url]

[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/toaster%2Fwavyusflag%2Ejpg[/img]

Thanks fellas.

-T.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top