Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2002 10:51:45 AM EDT
[url]http://islam-online.net/English/News/2002-05/24/article81.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
From the article:

"As for [Paul] Harvy, he used his program to interpret Islam the way he sees fit to attack a Divine religion embraced by over 1.2 billion people worldwide. [b]'According to Islamic culture, being in debt is a shame, while [u]‘selling your daughters’ is not,[/u]' Paul Harvy said."

Wow, that Paul Harvey is still telling it like it is, after all these years!

Eric The(That'sASharpMindThere)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#2]
CAIR said the three made a habit of attacking Islam, looking down upon Muslims, and describing them as ‘backward’. The three are Dr. Lora Slasinger and Paul Harvy, both well-known announcers, in addition to Joseph Farah, editor of  far-right World Net Daily Website.
View Quote

Dr. Lora Slasinger , Paul Harvy and Joseph Farah deserve a hand....
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#4]

As for Harvy, he used his program to interpret Islam the way he sees fit to attack a Divine religion embraced by over 1.2 billion people worldwide. “According to Islamic culture, being in debt is a shame, while ‘selling your daughters’ is not,” Paul Harvy said.
View Quote

Worse, how about the honor killing of their daughters, sisters and nieces. They are nothing but savages!

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
From the article:
According to Islamic culture, being in debt is a shame, while [u]selling your daughters[/u] is not,[/u] Paul Harvy said."
View Quote

I guess.......
Wrapping them up in Semtex Vests and detonating them in supermarkets is ok to..as long as you get paid for it...what the hell and allah "AK-bark"...
Hey a pool of 2,250,00 innocent terrorists & supporters cant be wrong can they?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#6]
These Muslim extremists can all bite me. It is obvious that they are nut cases with every word they utter. I have no sympathy for these punks and may many rounds from M-16's, SAW's and M-240's strike home on them. The fewer of them there is the better off we will all be.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#7]
i don't think the 'muslim lobby' has much traction with most Americans these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top