Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2002 9:56:23 AM EDT
Did you guys see the interview with Greta on Fox News? I only caught the end.

This is the first time I've seen this guy, I like him. He appears to call BS without fear of congressional reprimanding, I love it. Finally someone with enough balls to stand up to these liberals pukes. You should have seen the shock on the wife face we she seen I was favoring a Demarcate, I favor ANYONE that's stand up and
call BS.

[url=http://www.foxnewschannel.com/ontherecord/]Fox link to the interview!!![/url]
What is your take on this guy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#1]
You may want to research this guy a little more closely before you jump in his corner.  He's got a track record - and not as a "straight shooter".
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't he just convicted of a few felonies just recently?  
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's an article on his 10 count conviction....nice guy, yeah right.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,50187,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here's an article on his 10 count conviction....nice guy, yeah right.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,50187,00.html[/url]
View Quote

All based on hearsay from witnesses that were getting the full court press (felonies) from the Feds, and were offered a get-out-of-jail-free card if they offered up Traficant.

Do you really blindly believe what a Federal court says?  Traficant claims his defense witnesses weren't even allowed to testify.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the more burning question would be does he really think he's getting away with that dead squirrel on his head? Let it go man, let it go.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
"Beam Me Up!"

[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:26:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank You Jake......

He is guilty of being seen in public with Bad flippin Hair!

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:42:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Traficant is guilty of telling the FBI and the IRS to go to hell......they are going to burn him....
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#9]
"Traficant claims his defense witnesses weren't even allowed to testify."

true...several were not permitted to give testimony. the judge in this case was as big a tool as the biased judge that tried jimmy's last case...the fbi mob/bribery sting op that went south on them.

jimmy won that case and i think he will eventually win this one...thanks to a legal system that's every bit as corrupt as he is.

i don't care for much of jimmy t's politics, but you gotta admire a man that spits in the eye of the out-of-control fedgov.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#10]
He's a character alright, but I'm not sure how much longer he's going to last.  Did anyone else see him going ape shit crazy on the floor of the house last night?  

It sounds like he knows he's going to jail, but wants to poke a few more eyes before they take him down.

I'm not sure what his stance is on guns, but he seems pretty corrupt to me.  A corrupt politician?...say it ain't so!  Trafficant sure does have spunk and energy though- too bad he can't use it for good purposes.  

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:48:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think the more burning question would be does he really think he's getting away with that dead squirrel on his head? Let it go man, let it go.
View Quote

Too funny!

He was highly entertaining on the House floor last night.  He sure knows how to make an ass of himself, that's for sure!

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#13]
 On C-Span this morning he was taking calls. Surprising how many people are siding with him. He said Janet Reno should have been tried for treason because of not doing her job. It was mainly about not invetigating Klinton and Whore for the Chinese money deal that he says is costing us millions now. Claims he is now and independent. He finds a little soft spot in me for his opinions on them anyway. As stated he should do at least 3 yrs for the haircut.

Would trade him anyday for Dasshole. At least then we might have an easier time getting his sorry ass out of office. Please don't ask me why WE keep reelecting Dasshole. I have done my best since 93 to find a replacement and won't give up.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#14]
watching this now on cspan...
Im getting a kick out of it..

Tell us about the boat:

I had it so I could have playboy bunnys and be premiques..

yeah he is saying the govt is out to get me...
the evidence was "destroyed" in a fire..
[;)]
Everyone in court lied.

also ..
as usual they say " You may be seated"
his answer....: I prefer to stand.

He is simply trying to get off .. playing with the commitee...

loved the part when he told that guy.. :
When you vote on this .. Remeber how much money I raised for you...

Im loving it !!!!

Best thing on at 2 am..

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 7:42:27 AM EDT
[#15]
he has nothing to lose by being cocky. he's already going to get kicked out for being convicted on corruption charges
and that toupee LOL
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#16]
I stay up till 2:00, and I'm paying for it now.

I like the guy, is guilty of corruption? I'm sure he is, but so is everyone else in politics. What make me sick is everyone being hypocrites when they practice the same.

Its nice to see someone stand up and make a mockery of a system of disarray, I hope there
some good that comes out of this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top