Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2002 9:00:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:14:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I just hope they get the right man....sheesh!  Talk about a fate worse than death.  :-)  Yeah, good idea, I've heard that the rehab rate for sex offenders is pretty much non existent.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Is sgtar15 undergoing some sort of test?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 1:17:40 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah..

whatta think about the issue of the 2nd offense being grounds for SURGICAL CASTRATION. thats whats in the bill. as many people put it here, THEY AINT MESSIN 'ROUND.

what i want to see is a faith healer/pyschic surgeon from ORU do an unaesthitized full conscious castration.

that would be pretty kewl. of course the TALIBAN have probably already BTDT..

Shurden is usually the sponser of any bill like this. he also got us the CCW. our kinda guy.

our death row is constantly being targeted by Amnesty International due to the fact its underground.

i grew up in McAlester with the OSP towers in view from the back yard.. i've seen and heard my share of S.O. stories and i really dont think there is ANY rehab for those sicko's.

maybe a bullet or a rope. but no medical treatments.

if anything from our Legislature seems funny..just remember, most of the populace of the state is anoxic due to TEXASS sucking all our oxygen out.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I recall this being used on someone already..

It's not like the tie you down pull down your pants and some guy wearing thick rubber gloves rubbs something on your willie then it falls off.... (not a bad idea..)

this guy was given a RX that he had to take every day till I wrinkled up and died .. It was left  to the lowlife to make sure he took his meds..
Didnt work... His wiener did stop working, but the a-holes mind keep right on going.
He molested again..  dont know where is is now, but if it not 6 feet under. he should be.

not thats OK has a bad idea.. Someone simply has to grow some balls and take it up one level..
the public hanging works for me.

kicker9898, is correct . there is no rehab.
[thinking]
how about using convicted molesters as human targets... for research of course [;)]
no need to whip up all those  10% geletion mixes anymore ...
who could possably objet to that?

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Isn't this a great state
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

this guy was given a RX that he had to take every day till I wrinkled up and died .. It was left  to the lowlife to make sure he took his meds..
Didnt work... His wiener did stop working, but the a-holes mind keep right on going.
He molested again..  dont know where is is now, but if it not 6 feet under. he should be.
View Quote

Yep, the plumbing might not work but it's the violence, not the sex, that these creeps enjoy. If he can't get it up, he'll just use a bottle or slice up his next victim. I say don't even give them the dignity of an announced death - take 'em to prison by the back roads, and when you're out in the middle of nowhere (there's a lot of that in OK) put a bullet in his head and dump the body in a pigpen.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Muddydog, it'll be alright. Remember, for all our oxygen Texas SUCKS away, Kansas BLOWS us some more.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Jack Daniels has been doing chemical castration for some time.

Bob    [:D]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 12:10:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Chlorine for the gene pool![smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top