Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 5:29:54 PM EDT
Leaving at midnite for a weeks vacation in paradise!!  See ya at the beach!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Confederate,
    Sanibel/ Captiva - very nice. Don't forget the "Bubble room" Resturaunt for a real treat. But you want a taste of Old Florida? Just head north to Port Boca Grande (only the next key up) which is on  Gaspiralla Island. It's right at Cape Haze.  A causway ($3.75 toll which keeps out the riff-raff) takes you out to one of the most beautiful places on earth. Just drive down the road that follows Flagler's old railroad right-of-way to the little town You will think you stepped back in time 50 years. Have a pizza at Jams Italian place and drive out to the old Lighthouse. It's tarpon fishing time so you should bring your Binoc's and watch the anglers try to reel them in. It's a gas! My wife and I have lived in Fla for 12 years and never get tired of it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I am SOOO jealous.  My brother lives in Cape Coral, and I pleaded w/the wife to take a couple of days vacation from work so we could go down there, but she swears she can't get off.  Oh well, the Tennessee Aquarium is nice too,  only I really wanted to spend a couple of days on the bros. 32 foot sailing boat.  GRRRRR

Well, you have fun, and pick up an extra seashell for me [:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Walking out the door now, see you guys in about a week, will be very far away from computers!!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top