Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 4:50:30 AM EDT
I am sitting here with the 10mg of vallium starting to make me very easy to get along with and care free.
In about an hour or so I wont even mind the fact that a man is going to play with my man sack and cut the plumbing, so to speak.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:59:07 AM EDT
[#1]
damn all i got was a local before and an ice pack afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:08:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, Ernie...  You started off okay, and then went that one step beyond into the territory of TMI: too much information.

Best of luck to you.  Hope you have a speedy recovery.

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:11:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, Ernie... You started off okay, and then went that one step beyond into the territory of TMI: too much information.
View Quote

My thoughts, exactly. [%|]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Just make damn sure its a "vasectomy" and not a "neutering" job.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:23:18 AM EDT
[#5]
You got it all wrong.  What you are supposed to do it make sure your wifewoman has a planned c-section, then get her tubes tied while the doc is in there.  I found this to be completely painless (for me).

Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You got it all wrong.  What you are supposed to do it make sure your wifewoman has a planned c-section, then get her tubes tied while the doc is in there.  I found this to be completely painless (for me).

View Quote

Well that would have worked if we actually had rugrats.
Im home and it took about 30 minutes to do it and it really didnt hurt after the needle stick for the local. Doc sent me home with 20 Darvocets and the do's and dont's. Made the wife, who will be milked for all its worth over this, stop and get a sack 'o white castles and now Im sitting with the bag of frozen peas. I started a little early with the Killions today but WTF, today is kind of an exception.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Fear not Ernie! You've never been so alive as when you watch smoke curl up off your testicals!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Valium??

Damn!!

You got off easy!

I got a local when I had mine done.....

THEN!!!

They brought in a gaggle of NURSING STUDENTS to "observe" the procedure!!!

AHHhhhhhh

Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:24:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Valium??

Damn!!

You got off easy!

I got a local when I had mine done.....

THEN!!!

AHHhhhhhh

View Quote

Did you ask them if they could give you a hand?
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#10]
how topical...I am going in for my consult today......and the we load the 60 with blanks....
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/valium.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Valium??

THEN!!!

View Quote

View Quote

Well I was going to ask if they could "lend a hand or other body part" when I had to have my swimmers tested.....
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Valium??

THEN!!!

View Quote

View Quote

Well I was going to ask if they could "lend a hand or other body part" when I had to have my swimmers tested.....
View Quote

Ever seen the movie Road Trip?   hehehehehehe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top