Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 4:33:17 AM EDT
All the talk on the news shows lately points to a dirty bomb attack real soon. "They" definately are preparing us for a major attack involving many dead and sick [future dead]. Could even be a series of attacks or a "sucker bomb attack", you know, when one goes off then 15 minutes later when recovery is going on, another, larger one, goes off and kills even more. Unfortunately, our civilized minds can't imagine what it will be or where it will happen. But it sure seems imminent. My guess, before July 1st. I hope our response is, calm, cool, calculated and devastating.

I'm keeping my eyes open. And pray'in.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:42:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:48:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, we might be facing the Sum of All Fears ;)

PS: Terrible hatchet job they've done on the movie.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:55:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Aimless-- thats a real good point. But the people of this country would want to respond with a clear and overwhelming message. Maybe blamimg the country that the terrorists call home. Assuming we could figure out who the culprits were. Then again, the terrorists want a religious war so why don't we wipe out some of they're holy places? I know, I know, we're civilized, we don't do such things. Well maybe then we could let these religious governments know that they will start to die off real quick like unless they start to do something that makes a difference. If a dirty bomb attack or something similar happens we will have to do something!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:04:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I too think a new attack will happen before long also. But I think it probably will not involve nukes for one simple reason......if they had nukes they would have used them instead of airliners on 9/11. I would keep careful watch over this group though, because they could very well be seeking or trying to buy one of these suckers. We need to drastically step up security along our borders and at our ports. We also need to do more security when it comes to things like Fed Ex jets, UPS, etc. These planes could do just as much damage as an airliner and would be much easier for these pukes to take over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top