Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2002 9:36:31 PM EDT
I took on a highly respected summer job as a night stocker at a local supermarket. The other night at about 3 am these two incredably drunk guys asked me where the biscuit dough was located. After I found it for them, the one said thanks bubba. His accent sounded southern.

The term bubba makes me think of a very large- fat, black or white man unable to find a T shirt big enough to cover his belly, severe body odor, and at least two inches of ass crack showing.

I am five feet eleven inches and about 175 pounds. I wear clothes that fit, and shower every day. I must have the wrong definition of Bubba.

What is it?  
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
A certain type of UFO seen in Arizona and Florida!
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Bubba Gump Shrimp

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Being a "Bubba" has nothing to do with your appearance.  Have you ever uttered the words "Hey watch this...hold my beer..."

(usually followed by an incident involving fireworks, firearms, power tools, lighter fluid, and/or a trip to the emergency room)
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#5]
A bubba is anyone who defiles a milsurp rifle...

Matt
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Being a "Bubba" has nothing to do with your appearance.  Have you ever uttered the words "Hey watch this...hold my beer..."

(usually followed by an incident involving fireworks, firearms, power tools, lighter fluid, and/or a trip to the emergency room)
View Quote

I guess that would make me a Bubba when drunk.

Thankfully I quite drinking.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Bubba is one of the Dudley boys, the other being Devon.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top